What's new

Racist anti China anti HIndu ad in US Pres. election by Paul's supporter

WTF ... these conservatives still live in wild west era....?

well the guy who dreamed up this one must be a real anal retentive jack a$$ :lol:

Why are american doing this, Dont they know most indian think american like india most on this planet, Pity, Indian members' heart must be hurt now.

considering that it was directed mainly at china ( totally unacceptable) why will it hurt us mate?

Wow first the australia PM speaks fluence chinese then the nz pm may be next us president can speak fluence chinese too.

... but...but...but.....I thought the whole world loved Indians......
I am so confused. Now I don't think I can trust the opinions of some Indian members.

This video actually is great, the US and the europeans in general broadcast racist ads on international TV! but you will never see here a single desi person say any thing bad about the US or the UK or any european master ;) , instead you see them attacking Saudi Arabia LOL, why?...i know the answer and probably most here knows that ;)

Here is one more similar incident albeit smaller. This happened today in NYC

'Lady Chinky Eyes': Papa John's Store Calls Woman Racial Slur In Receipt

Minhee Cho went to Papa John's for some fast food goodness. Little did she know, she would get it served with a side of racism.

At around 12:30 p.m. today, Papa John's customer Minhee Cho tweeted a photo of a receipt she received at a Papa John's restaurant in uptown, New York City.

In it, under the customer's name section, the restaurant employee who rang up the order used the racial slur "lady chinky eyes" to describe her.

RECEIPT.jpg

'Lady Chinky Eyes': Papa John's Store Calls Woman Racial Slur In Receipt (PHOTO) (UPDATE)

I think this will perhaps bring more light and interest to who John Huntsman is. This could actually benefit him people didn't know too much about him, but now people may be more interested in Chairman Huntsmao.

Lol I had to...

I think this will perhaps bring more light and interest to who John Huntsman is. This could actually benefit him people didn't know too much about him, but now people may be more interested in Chairman Huntsmao.

Lol I had to...

And precisely for that reason some people are saying that Huntsman's own team has uploaded the video. The youtube account that uploaded the video was created on the same day and they don't have any other video. You never know.

Back
Top Bottom