ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
603192_420545174680129_1953852512_n.jpg

Post all anti-racist material here. :police:

603192_420545174680129_1953852512_n.jpg

Post all anti-racist material here. :police:
Actually not totaly true....studies have shown infants will start to prefer the "look" of its own very soon (of course...this depends on the first group of faces the infant "imprints" on)

That picture is absolutely disgusting and vile.

it is not disgusting, every body is a human, but I never got why the media always promotes black men, white women relations. there are so many Ads/commercials here in the west always promoting this. Why never a chinese man with a white girl or a White guy with black girl? They just seem to focus on white women/black men. Clearly there is some thing behind this

A1Kaid, I work with black people, and they are as good (or bad) as anybody. Dont know whether american blacks are any special.
In UK, blacks are no more poorest of the poor (that place I think taken by bangladeshis), they are like any other community, rich, poor and a lot in the middle.
I have seen more white scroungers than black here.
Also, black people are culturally diverse as any other group, a cameroonian is different from somalian.(or carrebean)

I am not trying to be PC, would like to know others from UK to post their views.

Here is a short Oscar winner German film about racism

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom