What's new

Racism Sucks !

WOW this thread was about anti racism and we have uncovered the biggest racist here. :cheesy:

also see mild response by CD to A1KAID

had a Indian member said the same thing, CD and other Chinese members (not all) would have called Indians as "wanna be whites", "people with slave mentality" and what not!

but since A1kaid is Pakistani, response is way mild

ON TOPIC> i condemn racism

An excellent effort by Hong Kong Authorities for awarness against racism :tup:

PS: Racial slur for Indians in Hong Kong is Achai or Ah San.

For Pakistanis Pork bun Achai.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is not disgusting, every body is a human, but I never got why the media always promotes black men, white women relations. there are so many Ads/commercials here in the west always promoting this. Why never a chinese man with a white girl or a White guy with black girl? They just seem to focus on white women/black men. Clearly there is some thing behind this

because white men wouldnt want to go with black women. ( usually)

Call me ‘Chink’ and wear handcuffs!

Calling somebody ‘chinky’ in India is no fun anymore but a racist comment and the accused may face a maximum imprisonment of five years.

The Government of India has directed all the states and union territories to punish the people who call the North-Eastern people ‘chinky’, to protect them from racial discrimination.

Will this directive work?
This has generated mixed reactions - supporters of the north-eastern people feel that this step should have been taken long ago. But others say that five years’ imprisonment is little too harsh.
‘Chinky’, a generic term commonly used to refer north-eastern people in India, mainly from Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Mizoram because of their mongoloid features. This term is considered as an ethnic slur referring to people of mainly Chinese ethnicity and East-Asian descent. Use of the term is broadly considered offensive and has garnered a great deal of media attention.

But now if you call anyone ‘chinky’ and if he/she does not like it then in that case the term will be treated as a racist comment in India and the culprit may be jailed for a span of five years.

A large number of students from North-east live in Delhi and especially in Delhi University areas and they justify the sentence and said that persons referring them as ‘chinky’ must be jailed.

@ post no 33> kindly don't use such type of language

you are free to criticize Indians and Japanese, but refrain from using such type of words you used in your post

had a Indian member said the same thing, CD and other Chinese members (not all) would have called Indians as "wanna be whites", "people with slave mentality" and what not!

but since A1kaid is Pakistani, they will keep mum

Exactly.

It's called respecting your allies and respecting your hosts.

Something Indians haven't been able to understand. This is a Pakistani Defence forum, they are your hosts and should be respected as such.

tumblr_m1pjp9tDZP1rnptcno1_500.jpg

After persecution and attempts to conquer my people, I will not back down. All these people are not even fit to be the rubber on the bottom of my sandal. I say how I feel. If you being an honorary white feel so offended then report me, but my statement remains the same.

Cheers.

my objection was to last line of your post only

you are free to criticize Indians, but kindly refrain from using such language

I have been to around 6 countries, and I can say with conviction that some of most racist people are Pakistanis of this forum. Everything begins with fair skin and end with fair skin.

I have to admit, you are the most disgusting human being I ever interacted with.

Two Pakistanis Stabbed Near Anti-Racist Demo

Two Pakistanis Stabbed Near Anti-Racist Demo | Greece.GreekReporter.com Latest News from Greece

It's the American flag ones, no offence, but that's what I observed very early on here. Though I agree with what A1kaid said on the useless eaters , I can't agree with the racial undertone.

Back
Top Bottom