What's new

Racism in America !!

Joke's on you op. if you didn't understand, these are ads to prevent the subtle racism that exist in US. The west is a million times more tolerant than us south Asians. Don't be a hypocrite.

Nobody is talking of racism in the east, but the west. I have experienced it. it doesn't mean I criticise where I am from, but yeah, I'm sure it has happended to you.

This sort of jumping the gun and ended up with eggs on one's face happens often here.

i particularly remember a thread on a poor marine committing suicide. quite massive egg facials on that one.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

I have been called a raghead, when I was simply wearing a hat. My sikh friends have also endure this kind of treatment.

the nut cases are everywhere, sorry it happened to you. gladly it hasn't happened to me yet, and I've had a textbook experience of american hospitality (thanks to my american friends).

American Whites shouldn't be racist against minorities because the land of America never belonged to them in the first place. White American's ancestors were invaders who stole the land from Red Indians.

whites and blacks are equally powerful. the mexicans are slightly lower, but asians, both south and east, are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy. nothing to do with wealth, both Chinese-Americans and Indian-Americans are far richer than the blacks, but there is open discrimination against asians; you must be superior to whites to gain the same treatment in all aspects.

otherwise, in the video, how could the black man get a job just by threatening the racist white employer?

the US is a tota?litarian racist regime where the whites are on top, the blacks are their enforcers below, the Mexicans are the labor, and Asians are just surplus population to be suppressed. This is similar to the racist policies of UMNO in Malaysia, which is an openly racist ruling party that has declared oppression of Chinese to be its central ideology.

i have heard of races such as black and white. But never in my life i've ever heard of 'asian', 'arab', or even a 'brown' race. I'm not saying this is racism directly but it leads to that point in some way. Everywhere you go in North America, a Pakistani or even in Indian will be called a brown. I have lived in so many countries, but never in my life i've experienced such disparity.
I remember during my high school days, teachers and councillors use to say bluntly why these 'brown' and 'asian' people so smart? i felt like slapping the person and saying can you try to call people by their names respectly

What is portrayed in the videos is true. Racism is live and well in this country.

UK has lot less racism. I have never been called a raghead. At least people in UK keep it inside and dont express.

True. I lived in London England for almost 3 years and there is a lot less racism. I used to go to an all white school. There was nothing really to complain about.

What is portrayed in the videos is true. Racism is live and well in this country.

You cannot say anything bad about blacks or Jews in the US, but Asians are open hunting. To say that "Mexicans are taking our jobs" for a white is offensive, but to say that Chinese and Indians are taking our jobs, for a white, is completely welcomed and is the state approved ideology as per President Obama himself.

You cannot say anything bad about blacks or Jews in the US, but Asians are open hunting. To say that "Mexicans are taking our jobs" for a white is offensive, but to say that Chinese and Indians are taking our jobs, for a white, is completely welcomed and is the state approved ideology as per President Obama himself.

I would like to see see white Americans not reling on Chinese or Indians. We will see how North America runs... Lol... They are dependent on them naturally.

Back
Top Bottom