What's new

Racism aganist Turks in iran

ISIS are Turks, all over the internet, just google turkey ISIS, for example

ISIS Sees Turkey as Its Ally
Links between Turkey and ISIS are now 'undeniable'

Lol , how about I make you a deal?

you find even a shell casing that says these words "Made In Turkey" and I find Chinese weapons in the hands of ISIS and others in Syria, fair deal right?

HJ-8 ATGM
ChineseATWeaponFiredInSyria.jpg-676x450.png

FN-6 MANPAD

maxresdefault.jpg

Unfortunately you are the TURKS by name nit by clan. Thats why you don't look like Asian. You are Infact Europeans.

unfortunaly you seem to be a dump person... what are you ? you did not answer my polish friend.. or are you a persian with polish name? i am turk by clan who are you to question that? and some of the forum members are too of turkic origin so just shut up and go yor way

I am a Turk. And I can question you how you can naturalize arabs and kurds into Turks. If everyone like to keep identity than why Turkey is altering the definition of Turk. There is no turkish and turkic difference. You just created it to make you supreme over the other, a bullshit idea. My origins are back into Tamer Lane, the more balanced turks in the world live in Uzbekistan and not in Turkey. With due respect my point is that you cannot change the definition of turk. Instead you shiuld mess up with Oguzs. :)

@Ahiska, they are absorbing Arabs into Turks as what they did with Greece before. Turks are not blonds at all but you will see many people in Turkey the blonde one, they are impuring the race from many centuries which must b stop.

I am a Turk. And I can question you how you can naturalize arabs and kurds into Turks. If everyone like to keep identity than why Turkey is altering the definition of Turk. There is no turkish and turkic difference. You just created it to make you supreme over the other, a bullshit idea. My origins are back into Tamer Lane, the more balanced turks in the world live in Uzbekistan and not in Turkey. With due respect my point is that you cannot change the definition of turk. Instead you shiuld mess up with Oguzs. :)

Mate, everyday i'm seeing your messages in this thread ? What's the problem, can you tell me ?

@Ahiska, they are absorbing Arabs into Turks as what they did with Greece before. Turks are not blonds at all but you will see many people in Turkey the blonde one, they are impuring the race from many centuries which must b stop.
Kuman/Kipchak Turks are mostly blonde as far as I know

you can be middle Asian and still have these genetic features.

yep because everytime some one from Turkey start arguing with me. Being a Turk, I cant give up. Anyway I am closing this discussion by wishing all of you best of luck with your future. :) specially turkish friends. :D no hard feelings OK.

yep because everytime some one from Turkey start arguing with me. Being a Turk, I cant give up. Anyway I am closing this discussion by wishing all of you best of luck with your future. :) specially turkish friends. :D no hard feelings OK.
dude... nobody's questioning your lineage.

if you pay attention, you said you were Turkish, and nobody asked you to prove it.
You say you are, and that's enough to us.

Thread locked.
PDF Turkey section is not a place where the members should prove their identities to others.

Back
Top Bottom