What's new

Racism aganist Turks in iran

hope you are not sarcastic.. and dont want to say anything bad..

there are much more clans who are turks..

turkey is created by turks and ruled by turks and we call our homeland like we want to.. so everybody with the right paper is turkish and a arab can be turkish with arabic roots.. but ethnically yes he is no turk...

what is your problem? why do you insist in turkeys name and roots? what folk are you?` why do you speak like that you have a grudge against turkey or similar?
Not that im racist against Armenians but i think he is one.......
(Or maybe Greek)

Well in a very polite way, my point is that we have no issue with you for what you do in turkey but you just cannot alter the definition of turk. its a property of every ethnic turk. not yours only.

Well in a very polite way, my point is that we have no issue with you for what you do in turkey but you just cannot alter the definition of turk. its a property of every ethnic turk. not yours only.

No Turks understand you. They don't care about history and genetics...

We are Turks.. even if we are genetically just 7 percent Turks... we don't give a shit about being racially "pure".

We identify ourselves as Turks, and it's nobody's business to tell us what we are.

Thats the beauthy of our identity, none of that genetic BS.

So if tomorrow Argentinian or Moroccans or even worst case scenario ISIS start to call themselves turk than I hope you wont mind it.

and if I recall my memory few days ago you were connecting yourself to Genghiz Khan. Read that thread. Double standards.

So if tomorrow Argentinian or Moroccans or even worst case scenario ISIS start to call themselves turk than I hope you wont mind it.
of course we'll mind if ISIS starts to call themselves Turk... but they don't.

everyone else are free to do so.
and if I recall my memory few days ago you were connecting yourself to Genghiz Khan. Read that thread. Double standards.
Yes we do... Mongolians are like cousins to us, we're the continuation of that culture.

Turks and mongolians coexisted before Islam.

Unfortunately you are the TURKS by name nit by clan. Thats why you don't look like Asian. You are Infact Europeans.

Far ended mongolians are your cousins but you just don't spare a word toward sherklik Turkleri dunyasi.

Are you racist or what is your problem?
I dont even see a reason why you even want to start this "conversation".
(Funny is that all other Turkic people dont mind that Anatolian Turks call themselves Turks)

Back
Top Bottom