What's new

Racial Violence in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Indian will every tell you that the country is perfect. But we are proud of it and proud of being Indian(no matter what religion). I can go to India every year as a Christians with NO problems. What your trying to do is paint it as a anti-minorities country(maybe some bad areas). Take it from a minority(me) its not as bad as you are trying to paint it. No one will deny that there will be tension.

But look at this. A nation of 800 million Hindus, 130 Muslims, etc. Christians, Parsi, Sikhs, Jains, Muslims etc have been voted to high level positions. And you totally dont want to listen to a Christian Indian(me) either.

indians compare themselves to the west in terms of democracy, human rights and secularism

the videos prove that india is about a century away from that

your theory of minority tokenism is just that, its tokenism, it means very little except that india is willing to put up a pretense.

some parts are good in india, some parts are as bad as anywhere in the world, and if you realise one thing countries are judged by their ability to deal with its worst aspects - what do we have in india - the police doing it themselves!!!!!!!!!!:hitwall::hitwall:

i bet you can, but pakistan is learning, its on the painful and slow path to greater enlightenment, it will take time but every nation goes through it.

difference is that india is lying through its teeth

You seriously have no clue about India. You cant expect to know about India with some YT videos. Same for me with Pakistan.

india is lying through its teeth

That all you really can say. You dont want to hear from a Christian who has family from India and that goes to India every 2 years do you?

Get it through your heads, these acts happen everywhere. Please do not tell me that churches and mosques have not been vandalized or that people of different ethnicities or religions have not been targeted. These acts happen in every country, so please stop molesting each other via the internet. :disagree:

Negative media campaign..yes some minorities like ahmadis and qadiyanis are targetted due to their disputed belifs but an average joe shia, sunni, hindu, sikh christians are all at peace in Pakistan.

Like India, hatred and persecution against religious minorities are not the offical mood of state and its people but actions of few ignorant bandits

lets not engage in i am better than you mud slinging contest. I am deeply annoyed by the narrow mentality of few indian members here in constant obession with Pakistan and i suggest to mods for dealing Indian members with an iron glove.

Negative media campaign..yes some minorities like ahmadis and qadiyanis are targetted due to their disputed belifs but an average joe shia, sunni, hindu, sikh christians are all at peace in Pakistan.

Like India, hatred and persecution against religious minorities are not the offical mood of state and its people but actions of few ignorant bandits

lets not engage in i am better than you mud slinging contest. I am deeply annoyed by the narrow mentality of few indian members here in constant obession with Pakistan and i suggest to mods for dealing Indian members with an iron glove.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/76663-extreme-racial-violence-india-graphic-content.html :wave:

Don't you people have any humility, by posting such videos to humiliate each other, you overlook the issues that are the cause of such violence and rather enjoy what occurs in your neighboring countries because it can be used to demean them.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom