What's new

Racial Violence in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyhow, ignoring the flame bait i think pakistan has done a remarkable job of exposing the bigots in our society via the media, some may say too much but with time and continual perseverance pakistan will improve, nothing happens over night and the media seem to be right on the case.

i mean it could be worse. we could be pretending to be something we are not and everything is perfect

That is what we were trying to say too. Just people wasnt having non of that in the other thread. I would be happy is both improve.

thats the problem

indians again and again talk about how egalitarian india is with religions and peoples

moreover, india ties its political and global standing to this reputation

its waaaay off the mark, you indians are like chameleons - sometimes india is like any other country, sometimes india is the best place in the world for minorities.

make up your mind

Looks like a post put together out of desperation by no other than Indians to hide their own shame. Since when christians became a race??? Also those supposed attrocities at Dhaka were conducted by none other than Indian state terrorism wing "Mukti Bahini".

Events and leaders do not unfold over night without forigen backing. Mujeeb was a failure as evident by his post sepration attitude leading to his own killing.

Indian Army's violent suppression of Sikh's within India

I can find videos on Youtube too

i bet you can, but pakistan is learning, its on the painful and slow path to greater enlightenment, it will take time but every nation goes through it.

difference is that india is lying through its teeth

thats the problem

indians again and again talk about how egalitarian india is with religions and peoples

moreover, india ties its political and global standing to this reputation

its waaaay off the mark, you indians are like chameleons - sometimes india is like any other country, sometimes india is the best place in the world for minorities.

make up your mind

No Indian will every tell you that the country is perfect. But we are proud of it and proud of being Indian(no matter what religion). I can go to India every year as a Christians with NO problems. What your trying to do is paint it as a anti-minorities country(maybe some bad areas). Take it from a minority(me) its not as bad as you are trying to paint it. No one will deny that there will be tension.

But look at this. A nation of 800 million Hindus, 130 Muslims, etc. Christians, Parsi, Sikhs, Jains, Muslims etc have been voted to high level positions. And you totally dont want to listen to a Christian Indian(me) either.

Persecution of Christians by Hindu's, this video contains graphic footage, so viewer discretion is advised!!!!!
Its a shame but not a surprise that people are brutally assaulted on streets of India by extremist Hindu's just because they are of different faith............

i bet you can, but pakistan is learning, its on the painful and slow path to greater enlightenment, it will take time but every nation goes through it.

difference is that india is lying through its teeth

It is your opinion and everybody is entitled to one..if Pakistan thinks it needs to be fair to all ..it has long path ahead of it..you will have to begin by changing your constitution first.. especially certain biased laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom