What's new

Racial Violence in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL at the indians and their "retaliation" thread, ok fine, let it be.....

anyhow, ignoring the flame bait i think pakistan has done a remarkable job of exposing the bigots in our society via the media, some may say too much but with time and continual perseverance pakistan will improve, nothing happens over night and the media seem to be right on the case. :pakistan:

i mean it could be worse. we could be pretending to be something we are not and everything is perfect :bunny:

Mighty Indian Army against school children.....

Last edited by a moderator:
@ 1971, Full scale war influenced by an opportunist and expansionist neighbor, sadly albeit controversially tragedies materialize on both sides, as Vietnam and other conflicts exposed, such are the realities in a war.
However, the unforgiving and forgetful incidents that often take place in India against minorities even during peace time are more gruesome and shameful to put countries like Rwanda in shade.

Lol @ joys of living in so called secular India.

anyhow, ignoring the flame bait i think pakistan has done a remarkable job of exposing the bigots in our society via the media, some may say too much but with time and continual perseverance pakistan will improve, nothing happens over night and the media seem to be right on the case.

i mean it could be worse. we could be pretending to be something we are not and everything is perfect

That is what we were trying to say too. Just people wasnt having non of that in the other thread. I would be happy is both improve.

nagative media campaign, India propaganda with a tone of communal divide.

@ 1971, Full scale war influenced by an opportunist and expansionist neighbor, sadly albeit controversially tragedies materialize on both sides, as Vietnam and other conflicts exposed, such are the realities in a war.
However, the unforgiving and forgetful incidents that often take place in India against minorities even during peace time are more gruesome and shameful to put countries like Rwanda in shade.
[/COLOR]

You forget genocide did not start during the war ..but 7 months before the war started(hint: operational searchlight)..hence it was peace time then.

Indian Brutalities against Muslims in the 21st century

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom