What's new

Racial Map of South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
so overall which country in south asia has largest share of fair and caucasoid people ?

so overall which country in south asia has largest share of fair and caucasoid people ?
Obviously India because of sheer numbers .
Similarly India has largest share of dark and australoid looking and yellow and mongoloid looking people in south asia too

There's also another trend I noticed.

Upper class elites always seem to be racially different from the middle and lower income groups.

In Bangladesh the rich/high income class are generally quite fairer and more Caucasoid looking than the rest.

I guess it's the same with India and Pakistan.

welcome to PDF . u said , i believe .:whistle:
something tells me
you are one of those muslims who think caucasoid people are racially superior to negroids , australoids or mongoloids . Somehow I never see this in christians or hindus . Welcome to real world friend .

Interesting thread.
My paternal Grandfather came to Bangladesh from Kolkata. My maternal Grandfather was from Sylhet. And my maternal Grandmothers family originated from Kashmir I've heard.
I guess based on my look I'd be in between Gracile Indid and East Bangalid.
I've seen Bengali people are rather short. I myself am quite short as well.

Any thing related to race and height available, Mr. Researcher @Vishvamitra ?
You've done some hard work with your research. Haven't read all the posts. But it's quite an interesting read :tup:

[QUOT="Ross Geller, post: 9094777, member: 181826"]If you didn't believe that , you would not have asked which country has most fair and caucasian folks.[/QUOTE]
What is thread about? I think I have hit the nail.

If you didn't believe that , you would not have asked which country has most fair and caucasian folks.
what is this thread about ? I think I have hit the nail . u don't need to worry since India is caucasion country according to u .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom