What's new

Racial Map of South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Family ( Parents , Grand Parents , Great Grand Parents ) lived their lives in Anantnag in the Valley . My brother was born in Valley and spent his early years there .

I was born in Jammu and its very Hot here .
Welcome to Great Plains than !

Even in haryana, i was pale skinned till I was 16.

Welcome to Great Plains than !

Even in haryana, i was pale skinned till I was 16.
Why do Indian Brahmins look like Mussalis and murassis of Potohar or hazara div?????? My theory is these folks are actually nothing to do with Indo-Aryans and have become self proclaimed Indo-Aryan

Why do Indian Brahmins look like Mussalis and murassis of Potohar or hazara div?????? My theory is these folks are actually nothing to do with Indo-Aryans and have become self proclaimed Indo-Aryan

Indian Brahmin ???? Brahmins are not homogeneous group .
We up in Kashmir are Saraswat Brahmins . Despite that , We have many Gotras . My gotra is Dattatreya .
There are over 100+ Gotras in Pandits .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotra

Dards are the linguistic descendants of the bearers of proto Rigvedic culture ca. 1700 BC, pointing to features in certain Dardic dialects that continue peculiarities of Rigvedic Sanskrit, such as the gerund in -tvī.

Punjabis , Kashmiris and Bengalis are one of the few Indo Aryan groups but we hardly look similar .
This is due to the climate , diet and mixed nature of race in the current scheme of things .

So a Punjabi Brahmin looks different compared to one from Bengal and Kashmir .

Dards are the linguistic descendants of the bearers of proto Rigvedic culture ca. 1700 BC, pointing to features in certain Dardic dialects that continue peculiarities of Rigvedic Sanskrit, such as the gerund in -tvī.

Punjabis , Kashmiris and Bengalis are one of the few Indo Aryan groups but we hardly look similar .
This is due to the climate , diet and mixed nature of race in the current scheme of things .

Climate?! I don't think Punjab and Bengal's climate difference can account for the racial differences.

Let's admit it -- Punjab stood on the way of Western/Central Asian migrations in to the continent - not the same case for Bengal so they look different.

Climate?! I don't think Punjab and Bengal's climate difference can account for the racial differences.

Let's admit it -- Punjab stood on the way of Western/Central Asian migrations in to the continent - not the same case for Bengal so they look different.

Yup , Bengal never had the same influx like those in Punjab region had .
Punjab was under the Western and Central Asian influence for a long period of time .

Any way Aryan as a race was only identified by Early indologists and Nazis . Aryan was never a race to begin with . Aryan was a self designation by the Iranians and Vedic People . Brahmins are descendants of Vedic People .

White Skin developed in Europe , WHY ? Climatic influence
Humans evolved from Apes to Men , WHY ? Sharp Changes in Climate

We up in Kashmir are Saraswat Brahmins . Despite that , We have many Gotras . My gotra is Dattatreya .

Are you seriously suggesting that you Brahmins are Dards LOL, have you seen the faces of Dards, they look like Afghans whilst you Kashmiri pandits look like.....Exactly.

White Skin developed in Europe , WHY ? Climatic influence
Humans evolved from Apes to Men , WHY ? Sharp Changes in Climate

Climate's effect on racial difference is overrated. Climate mostly affects skin color -- it's effects on structure is suppressed by the effects of sexual selection.

The biggest factor that led to the broader racial boundaries (caucasoid vs mongoloid vs etc), I THINK, was due to different non-homo sapien archaic hominid species interbreeding with small isolated groups of our ancestors.

Are you seriously suggesting that you Brahmins are Dards LOL, have you seen the faces of Dards, they look like Afghans whilst you Kashmiri pandits look like.....Exactly.

Then you have seen nothing man :D Some of my relatives look like Scotish and Irish and nothing like most Indians .

Hey ! I never said that . Neither all Dards are Brahmin nor all Brahmins are Dard . Ever heard the world Tamil Brahmin ?

main-qimg-b8d035fa1ee222ec2a4401f9f5e136ce-c
main-qimg-39d7004e2ac14d9f66192257a664b209-c

:toast_sign:

Last edited:
hey guys, after visiting almost every Indian state multiple times and Studying Anthropology from very trusted and professional Sources i have created Racial Map of South Asia.

in this map i have divided South Asia in to two different Races. 1) Caucasoid and 2) non Caucasoid aka Dravidian,Munda,Austroloids etc etc.

for better understanding.
attachment.php

West Pakis are Irano Afghans while punjabis,sindhis are Indo-Aryan people.

so Irano Afghans, North Indid and gracile Indid (and some I/B with strong NI and GI Influence) are considered Caucasoid while rest are non Caucasoid along with Aadivais,Munda,Tribals,Austroloids etc etc.
for data of pakistan, my Pakistani friend Imran khan from Islamabad helped me in my Research

so here we go.

Map #1,
5YkzeL9.png

This map shows where Caucasoid are Majority. or regions where people with Caucasoid features are Majority.

West Pakistan, East Pakistan, North India are the main homeland of "Aryans" even today.

Map #2,

9DaqC6q.png

in this detailed map i have marked percentage of people who have Caucasoid features or are part of "Caucasoid" Race.

KPK, Northern Punjab and Kashmirs have largest no of Caucasoid people in whole subcontinent. to me they all look same and have same indenticle culture. maybe because people of those regions have same Ancestors.

Himchalis, Jammuwalas, Ukwalas and Balouchis (Iranic, i know)are also Pale skinned but due Migrations, now Caucasoids are low in number. but they are almost same to former group. Pale to Light brown skin, tall, warlike people.

Southern Punjabis/Multanis, Kutcchis, Northan Rajastanis, Northan Saurastrians and Sindhis also have large no of Caucasoid people because of sea ports and it's ancient heritage of IVC. large no of these people have leventine, Arabic,Persian and Aryan blood in their veins. because of historical events and their's strategic location.

Rest of North India have minimum no of Caucosiod people reging from

40% in Nepal(pahari) Gujarat (above resions but those people live in historic and coastal areas) MP (very important Region of Vedic Aryans and center of Hindu learning in classical Times) to

25% in UP,Bihar (large no of people are Aadivais,Tribals,munda and mixed) Rajasthan and North+South Gujarat (Bhillistan and Tribals)

35% in Maharastra and konkan coast which is home of lighest vedic peole and arabs-persian-ntive mix.(only in port cities and maratha capitals)

jarkhand,and bengal are barely 15% because large no of people are heavily mixed with tribals (even some Brahmins and Rajputs !)

1% to 5% in south India for the people who are carrying Kshatriya Brahmin and muslim linege. i have no seen any full Caucasoid looking person in south india tho.
8OIVGRd.png

please share your views.

Edit : Thank you for positive Rating @Kaptaan :)

Bogus research and as somebody said a pseudo-science. I don't think the OP has ever been to Bangladesh, it should be at least 30% for Bangladesh being absolutely on the lower side. In places like Chittagong and Sylhet it should be as high as 60-70%. And as per my experience in Nepal, they are far more fairer skinned than North Indians/Punjabis.

That's a mulyth, Brahminsfrom all regi9ns look similar.

C9mpare sanjay dutt with Ajay devgan and Kapil Sharma.

All 3 are Punjabi brahmins.

Thats funny considering 99℅ of pakistanis are marassis and mussali low caste converts.
An average Indian whether brahmin or chamar looks better than average pakistanis.
BTW , there is a reason why they are called "Indo-Aryans" ; Ever heard pako-aryans ?

If we go by just fairness of skin , himachalis , kashmiris and uttarakhandis are fairest among all south asians ( not saying they are better looking ; just paler in comparision)

I can't say about Kashmiris but definitely not Himachalis and Uttarakhandis. There are tribes in Pakistan's Northwest who are quite similar to Europeans. Also, as I said earlier, I find the Nepalis to be fairer than any Indian ethnicity or tribe. But funny, according to OP only 40% Nepalis are fair skinned, in comparison to 80-85% for North Indians.

I can't say about Kashmiris but definitely not Himachalis and Uttarakhandis. There are tribes in Pakistan's Northwest who are quite similar to Europeans. Also, as I said earlier, I find the Nepalis to be fairer than any Indian ethnicity or tribe. But funny, according to OP only 40% Nepalis are fair skinned, in comparison to 80-85% for North Indians.
Then you have never been to himachal or uttarakhand . Northeastern Indians ( except assam ) are even fairer but they are mongoloid so didn't mention them.

Then you have never been to himachal or uttarakhand . Northeastern Indians ( except assam ) are even fairer but they are mongoloid so didn't mention them.

May be.

Northeastern Indians are fair but not that much except few certain tribes.

Northeastern Indians ( except assam ) are even fairer but they are mongoloid so didn't mention them.

That's a different type of fair - yellowish fair - not the 'Caucasian' fair that extends from Europe to Northwest India.

Then you have seen nothing man :D Some of my relatives look like Scotish and Irish and nothing like most Indians .

Hey ! I never said that . Neither all Dards are Brahmin nor all Brahmins are Dard . Ever heard the world Tamil Brahmin ?

main-qimg-b8d035fa1ee222ec2a4401f9f5e136ce-c
main-qimg-39d7004e2ac14d9f66192257a664b209-c

:toast_sign:
Afaik, brahmins are not Darda.

Mongoloid people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom