What's new

RAC MiG boss eyes fifth-generation fighter

Very interesting project. Looking forward to see what they can doo with this. If I am not mistaken there were some CAD drawings circulated few years ago as chinese 5 gen a/c that shared uncanny resemblance to the fulcrum.

Every Indian is forgetting one thing!! Wish we have some competitors against HAL!! I would not mind even if it is another PSU.....:hitwall: @he-man @Tshering22 @IND151 @GR!FF!N
like?

They might be able to get JV if they PR it well in Asia Pacific, many countries in that region are trying to get 5th gen tech.

Every Indian is forgetting one thing!! Wish we have some competitors against HAL!!

We do want competition for HAL, but in this case this doesn't make sense, since HAL is not the developer of the Pak FA / FGFA (Sukhoi mainly), nor of the AMCA (ADA / DRDO). So if you want competition for the AMCA and against ADA / DRDO, HAL would actually be the prime competitor as a partner of Mig and the long going relations of them with Mikoyan. However, that would not be a good case, since IAF would not want to make it dependent on Russian on 2 fighter develoments, besides that Mikoyan or the Mig 35 hardly can offer anything important for such a development today. So either HAL would offer an own AMCA, based on FGFA and maybe assisted by Sukhoi, or HAL could choose a western partner.
Indian privat companies can't play any role wrt 5th gen fighters so far, since they lack too far behind in the aero sector. They could be involved as a partner, but not lead such a development as of now, so hardly would be a competitor as well.

what i think a mig 35 5th gen will look like

QmYfKWr.jpg

2 seat (maybe for india... :))

hutRl9I.jpg

one seat

CelhlsA.jpg

i highly doubt they are going to do one engine but weight wise its more clever to do

You're talking about a country that has been a pioneer in fighter technology for 85+ years.

Again with the looks obsession.....If looks could kill....:lol:

Can't change the fact, that art looks like made of trash can, laughable.

What I meant to say is that the Sukhoi Beauro, Mikoyan corporation, Yaklov Beauro, Tupelov Beauro etc. were all Govt. organisation like ours in erstwhile USSR. They could have one by merging all, but may be they did not, may be they had competition in mind. That's what I wish ours to be!!

Can't change the fact, that art looks like made of trash can, laughable.

That comment makes you look like some dumb teenage fanboy. Thats the only laughable thing I can see.
Cant change the fact.

Seriously, you should know it better..... you are talking about a nation that has been a pioneer of aviation technology since mankind took off into the skies.

Cant change the fact.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom