What's new

Raad-ul-Fasaad Yes; but Raad-ul-Pakhtun No

Hello everyone - I am a new member and still trying to understand how to comment to people specifically when they have a conversation with me -- one person started a conversation and I had no idea how to reply -i could not see the option of how to reply...

I am not Indian, I did not distort the title - it was printed like that when i took the story. If you look at my question at the end of the article it actually says that we are not profiling pakistanis (ie all pashtuns, punjabis, balochis etc) BUT rather are we targeting Afghanis? -There is no ethnicity implication in my question...

The person writing this article is a pashtun and a very strong pro-pakistani -- look at his other articles. If you read the thrust of his argument - he makes the point don't let foreign agencies use ethnicities to break up country the way they did in 1971... If you want to further question his patriotism please read his article on India’s design for Pakistani cricket is a failure of Pakistani foreign policy!

p.s. I am the legitimate child of my parent :)

I hope i have clarified all your questions. I hope I was allowed to do it here also. If i was not then I am sorry - I just could find no where else to explain.

Why are you blaming punjabis for Bhutto not wanting to be ruled by east Pakistan and urdu speaking elite imposing urdu on bengalis? Yeah majority of foot soldiers were from punjab it wasn't until Zia when someone from punjab actually had some power.

poor Punjab, why does everyone find only Punjab to throw dirt at whenever something goes wrong?

Zillionth thread on same matter.
Stop playing your race and victim card and comply if police asks for ID cards.
No ethnicity should be tested like holy cow.
MQM , Baloch , all play victim cards when operation are launched in their areas, and now pushtoon playing same game.

In my opinion it was a specific case of very specific intelligence about people from a specific ethnicity

The directive at best was issued and drafted by an incompetent sifarishi and those who interpreted it as 'Punjab is Anti-Pushtoon' are not only idiots of even bigger order but this also goes on to show their inner hatred for Punjab.

How gullible and hateful many of us are. What a pity.

Why does Punjab look down on the rest of the provinces? Is it natural or due to Punjab’s aristocratic behavior? Why do Baloch separatists have a special hatred for Punjab even more than over-all Pakistan?

The answer is we have never tried to recognize the depth of the critical issues and sensitivities that have stood Pakistan on the brink of controversies between its provinces. Neither the center nor the national leadership has done anything in this regard.

The grievances of Pakhtuns about Punjab are just and right to a great extent. And Punjab is neither trying to end nor is it really giving focus. As a result, almost 80% Pakhtun youth holds feelings of hatred for Punjab. Ignoring this fact might prove as threatening and all this must come to an end to secure a prosperous and integrated Pakistan.

read more: Punjab clarifies its position on racism against Pakhtuns

Pakistan is a multi-ethnic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural Federation which needs seriousness and sensitiveness to avoid any ethnic hatred and counter-opposition among provinces on linguistic basis. Biasness and one-sidedness will lead us nowhere.

read full story: Raad-ul-Fasaad or Raad-ul-Pakhtun?

Has anyone done any research on likelihood of terrorism and who does it?Should police be targeting all equally or should it be keeping a look out on terrorists based on probability? Are we really talking about police targeting afghans? and not pakistanis?
Listen you are a false flagger, janjua are rajput from northern Punjab and you being from the other side of the Radcliffe side have assumed they are pashtuns, ,,,I say give up your pathetic attempts at creating ethnic sectarianism!

Hello everyone - I am a new member and still trying to understand how to comment to people specifically when they have a conversation with me -- one person started a conversation and I had no idea how to reply -i could not see the option of how to reply...

I am not Indian, I did not distort the title - it was printed like that when i took the story. If you look at my question at the end of the article it actually says that we are not profiling pakistanis (ie all pashtuns, punjabis, balochis etc) BUT rather are we targeting Afghanis? -There is no ethnicity implication in my question...

The person writing this article is a pashtun and a very strong pro-pakistani -- look at his other articles. If you read the thrust of his argument - he makes the point don't let foreign agencies use ethnicities to break up country the way they did in 1971... If you want to further question his patriotism please read his article on India’s design for Pakistani cricket is a failure of Pakistani foreign policy!

All newspapers are carrying stories currently on stereo typing pashtuns and the wrong road this will lead us down. Today express tribune has article on this by Imtiaz Gul --another patriotic pakistani and Pashtun. There is nothing wrong in them telling the government not to go down that road.

p.s. I am the legitimate child of my parent :)

I hope i have clarified all your questions. I hope I was allowed to do it here also. If i was not then I am sorry - I just could find no where else to explain.
Listen you are a false flagger, janjua are rajput from northern Punjab and you being from the other side of the Radcliffe side have assumed they are pashtuns, ,,,I say give up your pathetic attempts at creating ethnic sectarianism!

i uploaded the article - I didn't write it.....also please watch TV and listen to the national politicians and every other analyst discussing it on TV! There isn't any need whats so ever to get abusive with me...

i uploaded the article - I didn't write it.....also please watch TV and listen to the national politicians and every other analyst discussing it on TV! There isn't any need whats so ever to get abusive with me...

Zillionth thread on same matter.
Stop playing your race and victim card and comply if police asks for ID cards.
No ethnicity should be tested like holy cow.
MQM , Baloch , all play victim cards when operation are launched in their areas, and now pushtoon playing same game.
Pashtoon are owners of punjab equally as Punjabi are owners of KPK but no one is playing a sympathy card here only few political elements are playing this propaganda to make election gains to secure pashtoon votes in KPK by igniting this issue and I have seen those elements active ever since Pakistan was hit with a terror wave. I think Pti is showing it's true face.

Why does Punjab look down on the rest of the provinces? Is it natural or due to Punjab’s aristocratic behavior? Why do Baloch separatists have a special hatred for Punjab even more than over-all Pakistan?

The answer is we have never tried to recognize the depth of the critical issues and sensitivities that have stood Pakistan on the brink of controversies between its provinces. Neither the center nor the national leadership has done anything in this regard.

The grievances of Pakhtuns about Punjab are just and right to a great extent. And Punjab is neither trying to end nor is it really giving focus. As a result, almost 80% Pakhtun youth holds feelings of hatred for Punjab. Ignoring this fact might prove as threatening and all this must come to an end to secure a prosperous and integrated Pakistan.

read more: Punjab clarifies its position on racism against Pakhtuns

Pakistan is a multi-ethnic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural Federation which needs seriousness and sensitiveness to avoid any ethnic hatred and counter-opposition among provinces on linguistic basis. Biasness and one-sidedness will lead us nowhere.

read full story: Raad-ul-Fasaad or Raad-ul-Pakhtun?

Has anyone done any research on likelihood of terrorism and who does it?Should police be targeting all equally or should it be keeping a look out on terrorists based on probability? Are we really talking about police targeting afghans? and not pakistanis?
beta ja k so ja. itna mat soch. I am a pakhtun and i have never facd any such problem in my life and not facing it even now.

Fake information being exploited by the opposition to gain support and divide the federation

6650482c3ee7fba04ce3960d1aace6ed.png

Back
Top Bottom