What's new

Quotes

1010099_853528841330754_500238213_n.jpg

Teach me no understand:undecided:?
She angel now?
Grrrrr:angry:
She was a caterpillar when she was liked but when she turned into butterfly.
The caterpillars could not appreciate her beauty .....men typical men.They can never appreciate an independent women.(am kidding...just thought this quote was lovely)

Btw i have some home work for you...hold on.

Grrrrr:angry:
She was a caterpillar when she was liked but when she turned into butterfly.
The caterpillars could not appreciate her beauty .....men typical men.They can never appreciate an independent women.(am kidding...just thought this quote was lovely)

Btw i have some home work for you...hold on.
wow ..whats that...how and why will caterpillar appreciate a butterfly......she is no longer one of them.....will the butterfly will appreciate the caterpillars being one of them and then evolved.. ..that's the real question.....but now she has wings to fly..she won't care for the caterpillars so, why to expect for caterpillars the same......
:)
the thing is it's always painful when some one leaves you in you way and move on when they have some better choice...so the caterpillars wanted the Bfly to turn back and return to them ...b'coz they wanted her but the butterfly with the wings never want to be back....why..b'coz now she has a better choice...that's harsh but true ....and real....:)

Last edited:
wow ..whats that...how and why will caterpillar appreciate a butterfly......she is no longer one of them.....will the butterfly will appreciate the caterpillars being one of them and then evolved.. ..that's the real question.....but now she has wings to fly..she won't care for the caterpillars so, why to expect for caterpillars the same......
:)
Interesting!!!
The snub would be mutual then :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom