What's new

Quotes

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

303069_549435798445970_1565103903_n.jpg

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

wha?:what::girl_wacko:
smileys-scare-861807.gif

Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.
Adolf Hitler

4.jpg

...nature has so made us, that we all love to be flattered and to please ourselves with our own notions: the old crow loves his young, and the ape her cubs. Now if in such a court, made up of persons who envy all others and only admire themselves, a person should but propose anything that he had either read in history or observed in his travels, the rest would think that the reputation of their wisdom would sink, and that their interests would be much depressed if they could not run it down: and, if all other things failed, then they would fly to this, that such or such things pleased our ancestors, and it were well for us if we could but match them. * They would set up their rest on such an answer, as a sufficient confutation of all that could be said, as if it were a great misfortune that any should be found wiser than his ancestors. But though they willingly let go all the good things that were among those of former ages, yet, if better things are proposed, they cover themselves obstinately with this excuse of reverence to past times.

More, Sir Saint Thomas (2012-05-12). Utopia (Kindle Locations 143-150). . Kindle Edition.

"At War, It's not the Soldiers that are the casualities, but their dreams and hopes."

Myself.

"Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you" , Tyrion Lannister

"I have decided to stick with LOVE. Hate is too great a burden to bear."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Back
Top Bottom