In a soldier...
The thrill of leaving war.
In a soldier...
No more pains anymore.
In a soldier...
No more tears.
In a soldier...
Leaving war, after a long, trying year:pakistan:

"I am a whisper, a shadow, I don't exist. By the time you realize I'm there it's already too late and by then I'm long gone. :pakistan:

Last edited:
In a battle a soldier prepared to bring his wounded friend back from the field. His captain says " Its no use! your friend must be dead." But soldier still goes and brings back his friend. Seeing the dead body, Captain says" I told you its of no worth. He's dead". The soldier replies "No sir it was really of worth when i got to him, my friend saw me, smiled and said his last words. I knew u'll come"...:pakistan:

Kaffee: Colonel Jessep, did you order the Code Red?!

Judge: You don't have to answer that question!

Jessep: I'll answer the question. You want answers?

Kaffee: I think I'm entitled.

Jessep: You want answers?

Kaffee: I want the truth!

Jessep: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall! You need me on that wall! We use words like Honor, Code, Loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline! I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "Thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

--- A Few Good Men

Kaffee: Colonel Jessep, did you order the Code Red?!

Judge: You don't have to answer that question!

Jessep: I'll answer the question. You want answers?

Kaffee: I think I'm entitled.

Jessep: You want answers?

Kaffee: I want the truth!

Jessep: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall! You need me on that wall! We use words like Honor, Code, Loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline! I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "Thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

--- A Few Good Men
Awesome, thx for the post dude.

Hmm Seenchte Hain Kasht E Shra Ko Apne Lahu Sy
Mangey Huay Suraj Se Sweera Nhin Karte

WoH MaRD NHiN JO DaR JAEy HAlLAT Key KHONI MNZAR SE
JiS HAAL MAiN JEENA MSHKIL HO US HAAL MAiN JEENA
LAZIM HAy

SHAHEEN URHA QEDE PRNDON KO BTA KR
TaKRAO SLAKHON SE URrO KHOON MAiN NHA KaR
GR BAZU MAin HiMAT HAy TO INSaAF NA MANGa
IS DOR MAin PACHTAO GE ZNJEER HILA KaR

HuM SE TQAZA O TaLaB HAy NMU JiS KI
YeH WATN AMANAT HAy SHEEDON Kay LAHU KI

SAHEEN TERI PaRWAZ SE JaLTA HAy ZaMANA
TO OoR Bhee IS AAG KO ZOR E BAZU SE HaWA DE

MaNZiL KI TaMANAh HAy TO KaR JeHDe E MUSALSAL
MERAS MAy TO CHAND SiTARE NaHiN MiLA KaRTE
DuKHON KI DaSTRaS NA HO KaBhI
Aey WATAN TERI ISTaQAMaT TaK
HuM PEy GuZREN QyAMaTEiN LAiKiN
TU SiLAMaT RaHEy QyaAMAT TaK
WaTaN E AZIZ KA YeH TaQAZQ HAy AZIZO
JO BUJH NA SaKEiN PyAR Ka WoH DEEP JaLA DO:pakistan:

Last edited:
There are only two kinds of people who understand Commandos: Commandos and the enemy. Everyone else has second hand opinion.
Long live Pakistan
Long live Pakistan Army
Long live Pakistan SSG

:pakistan:

Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they have made a difference in the world. But the Commandos don't have that problem.
Long live Pakistan
Long live Pakistan Army
Long live Pakistan SSG

To win the war on terror, we must know who our friends are and where our enemies are hiding.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom