What's new

Quick mathematics

Che Guevara

Reaction score
Please provide me some ebook or teach me how to do multiplication and division in fraction of second,if we know please help me......I need some trick to solve quickly...

I don't think there is one. You just need to practice, and remember your multiplaction tables, squares, cubes, square roots and cube roots.

I don't think there is one. You just need to practice, and remember your multiplaction tables, squares, cubes, square roots and cube roots.
There must be some shortcut,i am wasting lots of precious time in multiplication and division, any one writing competitive exam,can they help me?

aaaa buddy there is no shortcut. Even I tried this before but no use. The shorcuts will make things more difficult . Its all about practice by using ur brain not calculator.

Wish there would be a key to success in Mathematics but that does not exist. It is only tables/rules and some already known tricks can be used for quick calculations.

look i want to solve 1 question in less than 1 min...because of this calculation its taking 3 to 4 min which worst man....even i know i am unable to do in time...

There must be some shortcut,i am wasting lots of precious time in multiplication and division, any one writing competitive exam,can they help me?

There is a barrons book on GRE, which helps alot to do things so quickly...yes there are some tricks which help you in spotting if this term of multiple digits is divisible or not...so and so forth...

I think you are preparing for CAT exam.

Well their are no shortcuts and keep studying hard and solving question papers.

All the best.

I heard some technique called vedic mathematics ..i am not sure which technique but surely there is one through which you can multiply millions within seconds

figure out your own shortcuts, trust me in things like this other peoples' advice can do more harm than good

Please provide me some ebook or teach me how to do multiplication and division in fraction of second,if we know please help me......I need some trick to solve quickly...

Try Vedic Mathematics books from motilal banarasi das publishers they r readily available in market they have examples n exercises both that will greatly help u

It provides every possible way of fast calculation even diff ways for addition n substraction if u want n makes maths a total fun :enjoy:

if u really wanna see as to how u can in improve ur math skills through Vedic Mathametics search youtube for Vedic Mathematics n u'll get u answers for smaller questions like multiplication n division etc but if want u to learn all the diff tricks n try a real book its better then any ebook i'll say....:D:

If you are preparing for CAT a professional training institute would be the best help. They will teach many other amazing tricks too for quick answering.

Hey ..there is a book on Vedic Mathematics that I got in my university days to prepare for CAT.

Being the one of the oldest university, I was fortunate to know that such a book ever existed as they maintain very old book from 1970's publicaitons too.

This was by Shankacharya Bharati Krishna. He found some 21 verses in Veda and could interpret all the vedic mathematics shortcuts in those verses. He was post graduate in some 13 subjects as far as I remember.

Unfortunately after interpreting some 12 verses in first part, he died. And till date no one else could interpret the rest verses which dealt with Calculus.

So fortunately we have the first part which deals with all kinds of artihmatic calculations which is enough for your purpose.
I went through that book and it was just teriffic. As always India never cherishes its treasures and this book without any support or advertisement from Govt perished, no further releases from that publication.

But later few copycats started copying them in the name of Vedic mathematics and flooded the market.
Indeed they copied only that much portions that Bharati Tirtha could interpret only. No calculus in these modern books as Bharati could never get to them in his lifetime.
I lost the book in these many years, but I am sure on searching Google you will find the original book.

look i want to solve 1 question in less than 1 min...because of this calculation its taking 3 to 4 min which worst man....even i know i am unable to do in time...

One trick is to break your numbers down to the 10s,100s (in ur mind).

example: 24 * 12

break it to 24(10 +2 )

240 + 48 = 24*12

here r some videos of Vedic Mathematics

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom