What's new

Questions you want to ask to armed forces personnel

I don’t know if this is a question that is answerable on a platform like this but here goes .... How “ready” or “on alert” is a soldier ready for any hostility from vibrant neighbours? Just wondered if the army is on alert and ready 24/7 or does it have different levels of readiness?
I have no doubt to keep neighbours almost 7 times bigger than ourselves - the army has excelled in keeping undesirables at arms length - no question and want to salute and say a gracious thank you to all the souls that have ever put that uniform to defend the soil - thank you 🙏

There are different levels of alert. Int agencies work tirelessly to keep our soldiers informed of enemy movements. Let me quote you an example.

Last time Indian army planned, and were about to conduct, a conventional attack in this area

..... They inducted 6 Mountain Division by air within about a week. Of course they faced a shortage of accommodation for the almost 10, 000 troops that arrived from nowhere. This airlift was remarkable enough.

As per Indian accounts, Pakistan staged a more remarkable airlift. 300 C130 sorties were flown within 3 days to bring in two extra brigades into FCNA which altered the attack ratio enough to force Indians to postpone and then cancel their attack a few hours before it was about to be launched.

Such was... Once upon a time in the month of February...

You may like to appreciate our intelligence work... I mean, 6 Mountain Division must have been picked up once troops were being recalled, being equipped, driven to the airbase for airlift, then it took six more days for it to be fully concentrated in 15 Corps area.

As it happens, normally one day of superb output may have years of intelligence and planning behind it..

Israeli devastating air attack in the opening of 67 war had 13 years of planning and int gathering behind it....

There are different levels of alert. Int agencies work tirelessly to keep our soldiers informed of enemy movements. Let me quote you an example.

Last time Indian army planned, and were about to conduct, a conventional attack in this area

..... They inducted 6 Mountain Division by air within about a week. Of course they faced a shortage of accommodation for the almost 10, 000 troops that arrived from nowhere. This airlift was remarkable enough.

As per Indian accounts, Pakistan staged a more remarkable airlift. 300 C130 sorties were flown within 3 days to bring in two extra brigades into FCNA which altered the attack ratio enough to force Indians to postpone and then cancel their attack a few hours before it was about to be launched.

Such was... Once upon a time in the month of February...

You may like to appreciate our intelligence work... I mean, 6 Mountain Division must have been picked up once troops were being recalled, being equipped, driven to the airbase for airlift, then it took six more days for it to be fully concentrated in 15 Corps area.

As it happens, normally one day of superb output may have years of intelligence and planning behind it..

Israeli devastating air attack in the opening of 67 war had 13 years of planning and int gathering behind it....

Top answer sir - thank you

I would like to know views of a Pakistani serviceman current or recent retired on 1971, creation of Bangladesh and loss of East Pakistan. If they hate current generation or have gripes against bengalis for wanting a seperate country? Who’s at fault and how they would like to see relations between the two country in the future ?
@DalalErMaNodi maybe you would like to add questions of your own

Imran bahi, I can answer those :D
my question is simple
jf-17 can be converted to CNG ?

ok sorry serious question

how many set of uniforms each soldier got every year ? can you buy uniform from markets and how much its costs ?

This is a good question
I would like to know views of a Pakistani serviceman current or recent retired on 1971, creation of Bangladesh and loss of East Pakistan. If they hate current generation or have gripes against bengalis for wanting a seperate country? Who’s at fault and how they would like to see relations between the two country in the future ?
@DalalErMaNodi maybe you would like to add questions of your own

Why is Army deployed more in numbers in the cities than at the border?

Imran bahi, I can answer those :D

unnamed.jpg

Greetings everyone, we're thinking of making a series of interviews with serving and retired armed forces officers of Pakistan Army, Navy and Air Force. @PDF was of the opinion that we should open up the platform to you guys so you can submit the questions you'd like to ask them and we'll ask them for you. So please submit your queries and we'll try to incorporate as many as we can.

Thank you!

Why is Bhutto Zardari still kept alive. A full magazine of 30 can liberate Karachi (or for that matter entire Sindh)

I got a couple of questions for Pakistan Army ...

1. Has Pakistan Army selected it's next generation Standard Issued Rifle? If it hasn't, what time frame are we looking at in the implementation of this procurement?

2. Has Pakistan Army, standardized body armor, throughout the service of war fighters? If not, then why?

3. When Pakistan Army does select the Z-10ME for Army Aviation, are there any plans for a comprehensive ToT. And if it does, then does Pakistan Army plan to have provisions in place for this purpose? Example manufacturing!

which US city would you like to retire to and buy land in ?
You want to come onto a quality respectful thread and throw vomit over it? This is PDF - respect the site and it will respect you. Coming from a nation that’s soldiers have the reputation of being poor in ALL departments - don’t try throwing a stone as you may get a brick in return and end up wearing a pink sari - now if you have nothing substantial to add - shush 🤐

Back
Top Bottom