What's new

Questions for Pakistani members: Gun Replicas

SorryNotSorry

Reaction score
Country
India
I have heard/seen so much about the gun markets in Pakistani tribal areas where gunsmiths craft magnificent replicas and ammo by hand.

Do you have any experience with such replicas?
Do you own any such replicas?
What are some of the more unique / sophisticated firearms you've seen here?
How cheap/easy to get are these firearms?
Anything to say about the gun culture?
Any other personal experiences or stories or pictures that you would want to share about the above topic are also welcome.

Posting this out of sheer admiration for the gents who perfected the craft of gun making, and the replicas themselves.

Last edited:
I have heard/seen so much about the gun markets in Pakistani tribal areas where gunsmiths craft magnificent replicas and ammo by hand.

Do you have any experience with such replicas?
Do you own any such replicas?
What are some of the more unique / sophisticated firearms you've seen here?
How cheap/easy to get are these firearms?
Anything to say about the gun culture?
Any other personal experiences or stories or pictures that you would want to share about the above topic are also welcome.

Posting this out of sheer admiration for the gents who perfected the craft of gun making, and the replicas themselves.
almost every fire arm lover in Pakistan has owned or used a Tokarev TT replica it's the most common replica pistol sold here.

and also quite recently my cousin got his replica of a sig p226 in 7.62×25mm full auto, have to say the guy did a great job it works like a charm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom