What's new

Question on adoption in Pakistan & India

ApparentRaceTraitor

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Good evening all,

My partner and I are considering adding to our little family already but decided against a 3rd child as we are done having almost lost our older and younger ones at the time of birth.

We have so much love to give but unfortunately the adoption process here is not exactly conducive to our interests.

As such we have started looking at options outside the country. Any information on the adoption process in both India & Pakistan would be appreciated.

The reason for these 2 countries is a) my family's ethnicity is Bengali/Keralite and my wife's A mixed Portuguese/Algerian so maybe the child wont feel as left out if they look similar to our toddler and infant.

Thank you for your time, be safe and be well.

Wife's Portuguese /Algerian did you learn any Arabic or Portuguese anyways good luck in the adoption process big step for many people

Good evening all,

My partner and I are considering adding to our little family already but decided against a 3rd child as we are done having almost lost our older and younger ones at the time of birth.

We have so much love to give but unfortunately the adoption process here is not exactly conducive to our interests.

As such we have started looking at options outside the country. Any information on the adoption process in both India & Pakistan would be appreciated.

The reason for these 2 countries is a) my family's ethnicity is Bengali/Keralite and my wife's A mixed Portuguese/Algerian so maybe the child wont feel as left out if they look similar to our toddler and infant.

there are well established rules on adoption process in india direct from parents and orphanage , but you will have to take services of some legal consultant .

Good evening all,

The process is very long drawn and complicated in India. It is structured such, to provide protection to the child being adopted.
You could be on the waitlist for years.

Back
Top Bottom