What's new

question about india.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusa40

New Recruit

Reaction score
Ok so i know you guys have a huge military and good equipment but how to the people in india live? when i look at pictures of it, it looks like most of them are poor is it true? i just wanted to know.;)

Ok so i know you guys have a huge military and good equipment but how to the people in india live? when i look at pictures of it, it looks like most of them are poor is it true? i just wanted to know.;)

India still has a large percentage of people who are below the poverty line.But western media only presents the poor or the poorest parts of the country.If you really want to know what India is then visit India.Don't listen to what people say.There is no other way of knowing.

india has a population of over a billion people. howmany millions of pictures have you seen so far?

No flames please. As a saying goes in China you get get fat by stuffing yourself with one meal. Much of India's treasure has been stolen by the British during the Imperial period and she, like China, has started to modernize relatively recently. It is not responsible just focusing on India's poor when poverty persists in China and even the U.S.

i just wanted to know.;)
LoL, thats what she always said. Nice attempt to flame.

Did the Indians took something from you too.?

Just join the hate crew from Bangladesh and that should fulfill your daily hate quota. No need to create a thread over it.

Damn Newbies:pop:

Originally Posted by yusa40 View Post
"Ok so i know you guys have a huge military and good equipment but how to the people in india live? when i look at pictures of it, it looks like most of them are poor is it true? i just wanted to know."

Apart from all that, Indians happen to be pretty ordinary folk; you know the kind that have 2 arms and 2 legs and 2 eyes and stuff like that. And they have'nt yet developed the ability to grow horns. Since you just wanted to know.
And thanks for asking. Any other questions, please.

We are very poor and may not have enough food for ourselves, but if you come here and be our guest, we will stay hungry and fill your stomach. That's how rich we are :)

What a smart question. :blah::blah::blah:

BTW, how many are reporting this thread?? Please report it.

Last edited:
It depends on where you Live.. Some state are extremely urbanised and some states have large rural population.

Your Communist Party is ensuring you are getting growth every year and our Communist Party ( Marx, Lenin, Mao ect ect ) are ensuring that no development takes place and people are in the same state.

the states where these Communist are less are growing faster than those which have them ... and the people condition of living vary by that..

I don't know about the people in india,but honestly speaking,indian people in kuwait are great,i have more indian friends than any other national..my best friend is Inal,who is from goa.and i have many more indian friends....really friendly!

states like gujarat,karnataka,tamil nadu,maharastra,andra pradesh,haryana are developing very fast are kind of getting there good share of urbanisation,but places like uttar pradesh,madya pradesh,bihar,chatishgarh,orrisa where development is not unto the mark.. u can find most poorest people in these states and education is not upto the mark in these states.. but currently they are also developing superbly.. but it will take time... because these states were neglected by political class these naxel movement had gained popularity... but because of programs like NAREGA people have started earning and able to get food for there daily needs.

It depends on where you Live.. Some state are extremely urbanised and some states have large rural population.

Your Communist Party is ensuring you are getting growth every year and our Communist Party ( Marx, Lenin, Mao ect ect ) are ensuring that no development takes place and people are in the same state.

the states where these Communist are less are growing faster than those which have them ... and the people condition of living vary by that..

Well I don't agree with you. If you take the examples states that have been under communist rule vs others, they are not doing that badly. Take the example of Kerala. It has the one of the best literacy rate, HDI rate, life expectancy and living standards in India along with many other things. Although on the industrialization part it's bit behind. But that's mainly attributed to scarcity of land because of high population per area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom