What's new

Quarter-final was 'pre-arranged' in India's favour: ICC president

Its understandable for normal cricket fan to go crazy but ICC president should act responsibly ..His love for his local country is blinding him to discharge his duty impartially ..So he has done enough damage to the respectable position he has been honoured ..He should be removed from the top position for greater good of the game..

Quarter Final was Pre-arranged: England defeated India in Tri-Series in Australia. Hence, instead of England, Bangladesh was.... :sick:

not surprised, cricket continues to be myred in match fixing as always. it is a corrupted sport imo not worthy of the money sponsors put into it.

Yeah otherwise Lungi superpower would have won the world cup :omghaha:

Delusional Lungis :lol:

Match wasnt fixed..... Umpire is RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW...... now cry..!!! :p::p:

Shame on Indians and Pakistanis ganging up on the poor Bangladeshis. They are in mourning. Show some respect :D

Lol .I didnt expect such an immature response from ICC President.Umpiring quality might change according to their capability.Tons of examples is here where India llosed several matches due to bad umpiring .One was during David Shepherd time.

In yesterdays game ,even if the Rohit Sharma catch decision was right ,even if he was out in those 91 the direction of the game wont change .Because rest of the batsmen after that including Dhoni and Jadeja will be still there with heavy hits .
Mahmadullah decision was wrong .But in first over Yadav and Dhoni gave opener Tamim a scond chance .But noone talks about it.

Lol .I didnt expect such an immature response from ICC President.Umpiring quality might change according to their capability.Tons of examples is here where India llosed several matches due to bad umpiring .One was during David Shepherd time.

In yesterdays game ,even if the Rohit Sharma catch decision was right ,even if he was out in those 91 the direction of the game wont change .Because rest of the batsmen after that including Dhoni and Jadeja will be still there with heavy hits .
Mahmadullah decision was wrong .But in first over Yadav and Dhoni gave opener Tamim a scond chance .But noone talks about it.
I dont agree with your statement, it only takes 1 ball or in this case 2 to change the outcome of a match

Back
Top Bottom