What's new

Quality control on Member's club

FOR ALL.

Pakistan Defence was a professional forum earlier and today it is yet another social networking site.
You have the facility of 'Whatever' thread. Please use that for this purpose and maintain maturity and professionalism on the rest of the forum.

If you do not like the new policy, World Defense Network has got other forums where the members are mutual, please go towards those websites. Or get e-mail addresses of the members and take things private not disrupting the discussions on Pakistan Defence.

Asim, a very well and appreciable move. I suggest giving special rules for the safety of female members, we have seen many respectful female members leave due to the treatment with ladies. Anyone caught flirting musts be issued two points, especially when it is a introduction thread.

Thank you for having more strict regulations. I like to mostly discuss about cultural topics on PDF because they interest me, but the recent amount of trolling and anti Pakistani posters, who just come here for "fun" apparently.. were ruining the site for me. I am glad PDF would deal with them with an iron hand. I hope it would up lift the quality of the site greatly.

Thank you for the initiative.

PS: I noticed some users here got banned for posting whining comments on this thread about PDF not being "fun" any more. Thank you for that as well.

Well,this is a fantastic decision,the problem is that some members are so not realizing that this website provides platform to professionals/students around the world to learn,express and share.
This website has specific team of jtts/tts who elect members of great reputation/attitude, and then helps them to enhance their skills.
I don't understand that exactly what some members want here?
Why they are not realising few simple words that:'This is not a social networking website'
Where as far as women harrasment cases are concerned, suggesst our ladies to:

-Understand the environrment of any thread before posting,browse first,then decide that whether you should post here or not.

-Understand members: check the reputation of member before posting,try to quote mods/jtts/tts for better discussions or some members and senior members of excellent reputation.

Last but not least,I think that we really need some serious changes in website style to make some trollers realize that this website is not a place for 'dramay baazi'
admins are too kind,if I were there,I would have closed some chit-chat threads for once and for all.

Well,this is a fantastic decision,the problem is that some members are so not realizing that this website provides platform to professionals/students around the world to learn,express and share.
This website has specific team of jtts/tts who elect members of great reputation/attitude, and then helps them to enhance their skills.
I don't understand that exactly what some members want here?
Why they are not realising few simple words that:'This is not a social networking website'
Where as far as women harrasment cases are concerned, suggesst our ladies to:

-Understand the environrment of any thread before posting,browse first,then decide that whether you should post here or not.

-Understand members: check the reputation of member before posting,try to quote mods/jtts/tts for better discussions or some members and senior members of excellent reputation.

Last but not least,I think that we really need some serious changes in website style to make some trollers realize that this website is not a place for 'dramay baazi'
admins are too kind,if I were there,I would have closed some chit-chat threads for once and for all.

this is an old thread...
btw there are only few chit chat threads in member's club and they limit non serious member from trolling/commenting on other serious threads.
there are a few like @Armstrong and his gang who think every thread is for chitchat, (even I am guilty of doing), that should be controlled.

About female, you are right, many of us have indulged in disgusting behavior, I would consciously try not to get comfy with any female unnecessarily, nor will chit chat in other threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
So,let us renew it,as psychopaths will keep on showing up,thus forcing ladies to leave.
So new female members must be warned,for not to share their personal information etc.

I like to use urdu/hindi as well. But you have to admit that in this section there is just nonsense being spewed with its usage.

Dhang ki baatein ho rahi hoti toh kyun issue banta?

Moreover, the use of English is even more horrendous. There's barely any punctuation and a lot of SMS like shortened abbreviations. It's not "u", its "you". Sentences begin with a capital letter. A full stop is followed by a space before the next sentence begins.

Behavior towards women members.

A new girl walks onto the scene and you can literally notice the hormonal imbalance among people. This is primarily a defence and political discussions website. Let the women be, they should be appropriately allowed to part-take in the same discussions that everyone else does without any discrimination.

I am relatively a new member on the forum. I feel that most of the people are unaware of each others original identities. In such scenario when we do not know about the identity, status, age and standing of another person, it is necessary to abide by our culture norms of conversation and try to maintain certain level of decency in our posts. One does not know who is on the other end. I have observed that people are using language, which directly or indirect falls in the category of obscenity and profanity. It seems that most of the time it is the younger lot which resort to such language. On the other hand, one is not sure who is the end receiver of message posted; therefore, there exists a great chance that misbehaviour towards a person senior in age may take place. Likewise, in some cases the person may be at a high social or official status in real life.

I would therefore suggest that periodically a reiterative message or post is circulated by admin/ moderators; it should contain basic rules for posting on the forum.

this is an old thread...
btw there are only few chit chat threads in member's club and they limit non serious member from trolling/commenting on other serious threads.
there are a few like @Armstrong and his gang who think every thread is for chitchat, (even I am guilty of doing), that should be controlled.

About female, you are right, many of us have indulged in disgusting behavior, I would consciously try not to get comfy with any female unnecessarily, nor will chit chat in other threads.

Chit chat is fyne to the the extent you highlightend Btw @hinduguy some people should understand that they too are involved in disgustin behaviour! Here is a wiki defination:: Cyberbullying could be limited to posting rumors about a person on the internet with the intention of ***bringing about hatred in others' minds**** or convincing others to dislike or participate in online denigration of a target. Common tactics used by cyberstalkers are performed in public forums, social media or online information sites and are intended to threaten a victim's earnings,employment, reputation, or safety. Behaviors may include encouraging others to harass the victim and trying to affect a victim's online participation. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. Cyberstalking may include false accusations, monitoring, making threats, monitoring, making threats,
@hinduguy i believe the Underlined, Italic part happened to me too, You are a witness to what i had to go through and LOOSE because of backstabbing, backbitting and lying shenanigans of some people. culprit or culprits used their reputation. which they gained through hook or crook.. All this shyt has made my life a living hell. Not just online but OFFLINE TOO
I WAS NOT PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD THAT DIDN'T MEAN I AM WRONG! But i have enough
I have decided to leave the forum and most propably will try to reach out to someone in Offline wrt to what happened, I have archived everything including all the emails and screenshots .
there is a limit to the shyt anyone can cope with! . No need or an elaborate reply, it was just an announcement...

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the purpose of member's club was to make friends and friendly environment , chit chat threads are fyne if moderated heavily!

Why so serious this web is same since 2005:omghaha:

hume kya pata .. we were not around then... everybody says it was much better...

I am relatively a new member on the forum. I feel that most of the people are unaware of each others original identities. In such scenario when we do not know about the identity, status, age and standing of another person, it is necessary to abide by our culture norms of conversation and try to maintain certain level of decency in our posts. One does not know who is on the other end. I have observed that people are using language, which directly or indirect falls in the category of obscenity and profanity. It seems that most of the time it is the younger lot which resort to such language. On the other hand, one is not sure who is the end receiver of message posted; therefore, there exists a great chance that misbehaviour towards a person senior in age may take place. Likewise, in some cases the person may be at a high social or official status in real life.

I would therefore suggest that periodically a reiterative message or post is circulated by admin/ moderators; it should contain basic rules for posting on the forum.

I am completely against giving special respect to ladies or senior members or those who are senior in real life. If you are really annoyed by somebody, put him/her on ignore list.

So,let us renew it,as psychopaths will keep on showing up,thus forcing ladies to leave.
So new female members must be warned,for not to share their personal information etc.
Male members shouldnt share personal information too.
As you saw pak-one left because of safety, i am a little reckless in this regard too. I should be more carefull

Anyways I have decided to leave the forum!

Male members shouldnt share personal information too.
As you saw pak-one left because of safety, i am a little reckless in this regard too. I should be more carefull
I think you're the one being called psychopath !!!

I think you're the one being called psychopath !!!
One or two members are trying to ruin my reputation this way, trying to turn people against me, they have been successful to some extent!

One or two members are trying to ruin my reputation this way, trying to turn people against me, they have been successful to some extent!
fuk em .... they're not worth **** !!!!

ignore them !!!

fuk em .... they're not worth **** !!!!

ignore them !!!
i was ignoring them thats why they managed to Harm me soo much!
i have lost too much..
I don't mind this getting escalated to legal matters.
I will contact someone with legal experience in such field!

Back
Top Bottom