What's new

Quality control on Member's club

^^ true :)
dating addverts are real funny.... 'Amenda is so lonely' and some times 'Tom is one reall hunky bloke' ... 'Buff boys from east London'

:-D

i get gmail adds, aircraft model kits and bodybuilding adds up on the top
e.g
Gsb0L.png

use ad blocks

It’s totally random, based on the network you are on, an app selects addverts at random from a pool.

I have not made a visit to Opel or VauxHall, or O2, dating sites are the most common.
Its based on Locale /network and then its totally random what you will get.

i get the add related to my surfing-- delete cache/cookies and try it out

I get ads about "Anti-Terrorism" degree at open universities Australia,lol.
looks like you reply to aryanb 's posts after google searching the answers

Thank the lord.... I was getting worried after ANTIBODYs post - i was getting "breast enlargement" adverts and "fly malaysia airlines" adverts. I have never wanted to enlarge my breasts or fly Malaysian airlines and was going to investigate which small breasted person in the office had been using my computer! :lol:
looks like someone is going to malasia on a honeymoon from your office..
*however ive asked my seniors to train in pec implantation for me :devil:

and i am sorry if i ve hurt anyones feelings , however i am pretty sure these adds are not ''random'' .. there are tracking cookies which automate ''appropriate'' adds depending on the surfing trends --

Am getting Mature Dating addverts now :( ... ooo comon am not that old :)

I get ads about "Anti-Terrorism" degree at open universities Australia,lol.

Beware it’s a cover for getting simpleton Indians into racist patches in Australia. :confused:

If you hover the mouse over the ad, you will see that the URL starts with googleads. Google uses algorithms which use your browsing history and URLs/keywords on the current page. The whole selling point of google ads is that they are NOT random.

Why do everyone want to know each others religion, caste, how you look when you were baby, etc? lol

Add IRC channel for chatting to test if the Off Topic Threads reduce.

Next to google ads, you'll see a small arrow with the link to "Ad Choices". Click on it and configure your add preferences, it should slightly improve your ads.

We request and encourage all members not to use ad blockers as Google Ads (any ads, we have nothing to do with social networking ads) are the primary source of earning which helps along pay for the costs of hardware and various supporting services we purchase to keep things rolling.

One of the reasons the dating ads get high preference since they get clicked on the most by members here. Google is very advanced at serving ads, it keeps a track of these things. It even figures out that there is a lot of social networking behavior on this website and it targets this website due to that.

I dont go to members club very often,so i am at loss on understanding this thread...but it will be more helpful if clear guidelines are given on which type of thread can be posted there and what type cannot?

I agree to Safriz bcause same is the case with me.

If there is going to be some cleanup round please do rescue Stupid And Funny thread :help: Better split it into two threads with one dedicated thread for all posts by air marshal and original for rest of the community :D

Back
Top Bottom