What's new

Qoam ka Maseeha jail se Azaad

Crystal-Clear

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Masha Allah se Janab Uzair baloch , Janaab Rehman Bhola k baad ab Janaab Ali wazir ko bhi relief de dia gya .
Jald hi Janaab Uzair Baloch bhi bahir hongey.

Jo jitna bara chor utna dandanata ghum raha or bicharey Haqeeqi Mohsin (Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan) ko barish mey chup chaap bina kisi Aizaz k dafna diya gya k kahi america naraz na ho jaye .

Last edited:
Bravo. They need all the manpower they can get to torture and sexually assault shehbaz gill. And save all the money being spent on keeping these fine gentlemen in jail to paying our dutiful media to block out the seditious flood relief telethons of IK.

Bravo. They need all the manpower they can get to torture and sexually assault shehbaz gill. And save all the money being spent on keeping these fine gentlemen in jail to paying our dutiful media to block out the seditious flood relief telethons of IK.
I bet isko waziristan mey PTI ki popularity ko contain kerney k liye chora gya ha .

I bet isko waziristan mey PTI ki popularity ko contain kerney k liye chora gya ha .
Brother. Ab ye 22 crore awam ko baari baari free me apni gaand + 1 lac rupees bhi pesh kr dn to bhi it's going to be an uphill battle for them. :D

Jidhar lahore me N-league aur otherwise pooray mulk me saari PDM mix achaar and the handlers, and entire media and state machinery kuch nhi kar ske, udhar ye khanzeer pat le jo patna he.

Another milestone achievement of Mir Bajwa.

Brother. Ab ye 22 crore awam ko baari baari free me apni gaand + 1 lac rupees bhi pesh kr dn to bhi it's going to be an uphill battle for them. :D

Jidhar lahore me N-league aur otherwise pooray mulk me saari PDM mix achaar and the handlers, and entire media and state machinery kuch nhi kar ske, udhar ye khanzeer pat le jo patna he.
Asal baat ye ha k logon ko is chor toley (PDM) se kahin ziyada nafrat .

You idiots, do not know anything, establishment has never made any blunders in the last 70 years and never supported any crooks or criminals. The establishment always has a big picture in mind, so what if Ali Wazir is anti-Pakistan? There were others in past too who we funded and supported, it's all part of the plan, for a greater threat IK first Ali wazir will be declared our brother with grievances, once we will use him fully we will declare him a threat to state again until we will need him again. And your IK did this, and he did that, and how can a 70-year-old guy remain this fit? Bibi Bushra does some evil magic on him to stop his aging. And above all who eats paratha with tea? he is an Israeli agent representing Jews how dare he said "absolutely not" to his masters, we will make an example out of him until he learns to say yes boss as we do.
- Another army commando on PDF

Last edited:
No confidence motion main IK k against vote dainai ka phal mil gaya

MashaAllah

No confidence motion main IK k against vote dainai ka phal mil gaya

MashaAllah
Bilkul. Ab isko khulay aaam fasaad machaney ki permission de jaye gi .
Ye daal khor ha ye sabzi khor ha .
Ye kala ha ye peela ha
Ye nich zaat ha ye unchi bradri ka ha .
Ye sab khabasat phir se shuru .

Last edited:
I won't be surprised if they release Kulbhusan Yadav soon.

Pakistan ki adalton ko Dono hathon aur Dono Peron se salam, jb kisi ko hatan ho to Sunday ko aur raat ko 2 bajay bhi khul jati hain aur jb kisi ko chorna ho to tamam sabooton k bawjood chor deti hain. Yaar in ko Gunnies Book of World Record me darj hona chahiye, aur in ko Dimond medal milna chahiye.

Asal baat ye ha k logon ko is chor toley (PDM) se kahin ziyada nafrat .
That and people's indignation at the blatant horse-trading, the bonhomie of sworn enemies from all across the political spectrum, the experience of experienced administrators, the petty tactics of intimidation, the fascism, the role of the media and other state institutions, the leniency of said institutions of the house of sharif and the clan of bhutto, and the biggest of all - the fall from grace of our lords and saviours. Really "top 10 anime betrayals" stuff. All against one man, not even a party, just a man.

Stop a common man in the street today and ask him, what his grievances were with Imran Khan during his tenure. Then ask him, if it's all set now? And you'll have you answer.

Back
Top Bottom