What's new

Qazi Hussain Ahmed DIes

R.I.P
I remember reading about him on some finnish news channel or paper many years ago, dont know what the article was though.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Second leader of JI in suck a short period of time ... Never a supporter of JI but i really liked him .. JI is the only party in Pakistan which is democratic ...

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST ...

Poori party needs a overhaul

Sorry he did not do anything worth mentioning ... all parlimentarians are crooks
he was just a champion in a very disliked party in Pakistan more librals do not like that party

He may be a great man to his family but as a politicians he was horrible and did nothing for Pakistan , every one I knew , always spoke that JI workers are goons that force poeople to close doen business , and take part in jalsas or else ... mentality

We need Librals but sensible folks in power ...

(That excludes , PML , JI , PPP and PML N and any lunatic parties that burn stuff on streets)

Sorry but politicians that come to power and public sees now change lie low on my appreciation list .. we want people that bring VISIBLE CHANGE

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

-grim-reaper-grim-reaper-1600x1200-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

I have a name , a list of name luckily they are all in Pakistani Parliment one place to get all the sheaps

PML , PML N , PML mUSHY, JI, MQM , PPP

Who will be first , Bilawal or Altaf bahi , who will be first Nawaz takla , or Zardari the reaper just follows the list

Can any one direct the Reaper to Pakistani Paliment office

Most of these guys hardly do any dirty social work as they are "TOO clean" to do any dirty work
these politicians type .. and they expect sympathy for their failiure

"Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.""

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. May Allah give them an easy and pleasant journey and shower blessings on his grave.

Inna Lillah e Wa Inna Ilaihay Rajioon

Rest in Peace..
He was a true intellectual and a gentle soul...

Inna Lila hay wa inna elahay rajeoon... He was a very literate and honest politician . Never was involved in a penny of corruption , certainly a rare breed in this Land.

Rest in Peace..he was a regular at our house..often spending days and nights in the lower section as a special guest!

Inna lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

May his soul rest in eternal peace.

Inna Lillah wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'un.

He was a wonderful leader for JI. He was instrumental in absolving JI as being a tool of establishment by being consistently anit-dictator during Musharraf years. He was instrumental in forming MMA. He recognized the importance of alliance building and keeping a flexible stance, up to a point.

He had graduated to a level which is reserved for people who are above party politics and therefore he was an asset. I will miss his patriotism and I doubt if there is another politician who is as clean, barring IK of course.

I appreciate MQM sympathizers' show of respect, and I resent insensitivity displayed by one lone nutty poster.

BTW, I am not a JI supporter.

Back
Top Bottom