What's new

Qazi Faiz Essa in National assembly: Mockery of justice

Another major problem is that a few corrupt generals are allowing this to take place. Without the powerful generals this mockery wouldn't be possible.

IK is absolutely right. Military must change at all cost.
Couldn't agree more man, but who is going to do that? They are already resorting to illegal means to prevent legitimate government from forming, so chances of IK coming back are close to 0. What choice do Pakistanis have in such a situation?

Couldn't agree more man, but who is going to do that? They are already resorting to illegal means to prevent legitimate government from forming, so chances of IK coming back are close to 0. What choice do Pakistanis have in such a situation?

True. Changing the military won't be easy. This riddle is beyond me. I guess time will tell.

Thats why I always call him "Fraudia Fraud Essa".... can't believe this SC judge doing speeches in the parliament WTF

Session ky baad Faiz Essa sahab in Zardari ko choopay bhi lagaye Ayeen or Parliament ki sarbulandi ky lye.

643330daa5d39.jpg

Faiz esa is firty harry od SC .

Its seems pakistan have no future

It's a marriage of convenience.

Faez Isa knew he cannot remove CJ SC and some case can be initiated by him on account of him breaching the court SOP's and asking for CJ SC removal, he need the support of Sharifs and Zardari, other cabal of the parliament.

And Sharif and Zardari mafia needed the support of Faez Isa and 4 judges on his side, if the push comes to shove.

He met Aneel Musarat when he retired BS posts. He went to UK and Canada for Dam fundraising... Secondly, meeting people outside and doing speeches with internationally known Criminals and corrupt in the parliament is a completely different thing.. I know guys don't even understand the difference

It's the Parliament, whether it's filled with criminals or not, doesn't matter. He was officially invited. What's the outcry about?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom