What's new

QAU students mocking founding father

These are organized and sponsered thought process.

It's called American import of anarchy in a nicely packaged terms namely 'democracy' and 'freedom of expression'.

They use this to influence and control countries where military might is not an option. Corrode the society and spread anarchy from within.

If you reject these sponsered imported idiology they will use 'GSP + status' or 'FATF'.

They are working overtime to destroy the last remaining defense that is the security apparatus, religion and nationalism.

Problematic if it's actually what OP says, but it could mean a lot of different things. Doesn't necessarily have mean they're making fun of the Quad-E-Azm. To me it seems like they're trying to make fun of the education system. The teacher running around makes me think that. They might as well have said Alif say Aik, Bay say Ballah. This needs context before rushing to conclusions

Say something like that in India you're dead. They even killed Gandhi because they thought his ideas were problematic.

You mean to say that a couple of us PDF'rs, with our pet german shepards would have been able to make these ***** run for their lives?

Even with the might of armed forces we can't because their backers and sponsers got us by the balls.

We are a cog in a greater game especially their designs to use India against China. They are working towards regime change, someone who can do their bidding and neutralize the influence/reach of our security apparatus. Render our state a subordinate and passify it against regional power ( their planned) India.

i disagree with the line they selected but yes our gov written history is BS . pakistan need real history . and they have every right to say whatever its democratic free country .

i disagree with the line they selected but yes our gov written history is BS . pakistan need real history . and they have every right to say whatever its democratic free country .
I do agree that our education system is obsolete, but there should be more amicable ways of putting your point across, then insulting someone we deeply love and respect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom