What's new

Qatari emir’s visit to Gaza aimed at locating Hamas leaders: Report

Hasbara Buster

Reaction score
Qatari emir’s visit to Gaza aimed at locating Hamas leaders: Report

Qatar’s King Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani has reportedly located the whereabouts of senior Hamas members during his recent visit to the Gaza Strip, and later provided Israel with the information to assassinate them.

According to a report published by the Fars news agency, the emir of Qatar distributed a number of watches and ballpoint pens among Hamas leaders, which could transmit low-frequency signals to Israeli satellites.

The Israeli military officials would then use the received signals to spot the high-ranking Hamas fighters, and launch assassination strikes on them.

Sheikh Hamad arrived in Gaza on October 23 to become the first head of state to visit the besieged enclave since the Palestinian resistance movement, Hamas, took power in the territory five years ago.

Qatar’s emir has met Israeli leaders in the past, and is working hard to boost the diplomatic clout of his small Persian Gulf country.

Gaza has been blockaded by the Israeli regime since 2007, a situation that has caused a decline in the standard of living, unprecedented levels of unemployment, and unrelenting poverty.

The Israeli military frequently carries out airstrikes and other attacks on Gaza Strip, saying the actions are being conducted for defensive purposes. However, disproportionate force is always used, in violation of international law, and civilians are often killed or injured.

The new wave of Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip has claimed more than 41 lives since November 14. Ahmed al-Ja'abari, the popular and influential head of the Hamas military wing, the Ezzedeen al-Qassam Brigades, was assassinated in an Israeli attack on his car on Wednesday.

On Friday, Ahmed Abu Jalal, a field commander of the Ezzedeen al-Qassam Brigades, was also killed in an Israeli airstrike on the central Gaza district of Maghazi.

PressTV - Qatari emir?s visit to Gaza aimed at locating Hamas leaders: Report

Good Work by Qatar.

All Pally Terrorists should be Killed.

Even Pakistan and Jordan killed 20,000 Pallies.

So who is Israel then?

HAHA awesome if true

Even though it's Press TV, I believe it.

PRESS TV ... or should I say Comedy Central ? lol

Just look at the number of comments under the article, none of them are Iranian and all of them believe the report. Whether it's true or not it doesn't matter, what matters is what ppl choose to believe.

You guys have your own Press TV: العربية.نت | الصفØ*Ø© الرئيسية

extremists on your side believe in Al Arabiya, Pakistanis and shia arabs believe in Press TV, Republicans believe in Fox.

Just look at the number of comments under the article, none of them are Iranian and all of them believe the report. Whether it's true or not it doesn't matter, what matters is what ppl choose to believe.

You guys have your own Press TV: العربية.نت | الصفØ*Ø© الرئيسية

extremists on your side believe in Al Arabiya, Pakistanis and shia arabs believe in Press TV, Republicans believe in Fox.

dude, just cuz some idiots believed this crap and commented on it in the link doesn't make it true and it is insignificant as our world is filled with idiots.
as for Al-Arabyah, it is loathed in Saudi .. we call it Al-Ebryah (the Hebrew one), but it's smarter than Press Tv. Press Tv does a horrible job at propaganda to the extent that it's hilarious to read their "stories".

If this is true or not, it does not matter at all.

What matters is the ability of "shia think tanks" to make up amazing stories and invent religons.

dude, just cuz some idiots believed this crap and commented on it in the link doesn't make it true and it is insignificant as our world is filled with idiots.
as for Al-Arabyah, it is loathed in Saudi .. we call it Al-Ebryah (the Hebrew one), but it's smarter than Press Tv. Press Tv does a horrible job at propaganda to the extent that it's hilarious to read their "stories".

I didn't say it makes it true, I said a lie becomes the truth when people believe in it, and people do believe in it. Press TV, Fox and Al Arabiya are all catered to a certain audience. These people have already made up their mind before clicking on a Press TV, Al Arabiya or Fox article. Now obviously BBC, CNN etc... are also propeganda, but they twist stories. Press TV and the other two simply lie. Press TV isn't that much worse than Al Arabiya. I've seen stuff on Al Arabiya that are just as comical as Press TV articles.

In the US the most viewed "news" channel is Fox News!! Fox lies about domestic issues, foreign issues and extra terrestial issues all the same without even trying to hide it, but they have a ton of viewers. There are idiots around the world and each one of these "news" organizations cater to a certain type of idiot. For example the poster above me, salman, is a pakistani Al Arabiya reader, whereas Aryan (used to post here) is a pakistani Press TV reader.

In this case I said even though it's press tv, I kind of believe it b/c oil sheikhdoms of the Persian Gulf care more about their long-term survival then ideological issues. If the fat sheikh can guarantee the survival of the status quo for the next century, he would even sell his own mother. Selling out Hamas to Israel is not that unbelieveable.

Back
Top Bottom