What's new

Qatar Signs $12 Billion Deal for U.S. F-15 Jets Amid Gulf Crisis

LOL. Its a tech demonstrator. Pretty sure the final product will be polished and smokeless.

I'm amazed how the world is blinded to this hypocrisy. Blaming Qatar for sponsoring terrorism and telling others to isolate it on one side and giving the same country military equipment on the other.
I remember in Pakistan's case they denied us military equipment by saying we sponsor terrorism.
No wonder this whole thing is going towards regional instability. Cunningly they are equipping countries against each other for future.

Maybe F35 are off the table for Qatar.
Should have Lobbied for it..... What is the point in getting old 4th gen planes? When the world is moving onto 5th Gen.

Should have Lobbied for it..... What is the point in getting old 4th gen planes? When the world is moving onto 5th Gen.
The world has only select few countries either keen on or having the capability to move towards 5th gen.

Middle East won't be engaged with an enemy like USA anytime near. Therefore having 5th generation fighters is of no use for them.

I'm amazed how the world is blinded to this hypocrisy. Blaming Qatar for sponsoring terrorism and telling others to isolate it on one side and giving the same country military equipment on the other.
I remember in Pakistan's case they denied us military equipment by saying we sponsor terrorism.
No wonder this whole thing is going towards regional instability. Cunningly they are equipping countries against each other for future.
You should understand from this that Qatar is their tool..nothing more..nothing less!

In the red flag, F-35 has show its advantage in front of 4th generation fighter jets.
Qatar should have bought F-35s.It is relatively reasonable price for F-35.
The feature of stealth matters the most in today's airborne combat. No matter how advanced and maneuverable F-15 SQ is , it cannot counter a real stealthy fighter, cause it would be shot down before its might's put to practice.
A blind martial art master could not beat a common people.
That is why it has an IRST now.. it got some passive eyes..

Back
Top Bottom