What's new

Qatar denies entry to 14 countries, including India, Philippines, Bangladesh, Egypt, Pakistan, Nepal

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Qatar denies entry to 14 countries, including India, Philippines, Bangladesh, Egypt, Pakistan, Nepal …
2 mins ago

DOHA, Mar 09: The State of Qatar announced that entry for travelers coming to Qatar from some countries as a precautionary measure will be suspended temporarily due to the outbreak of Corona Virus (Covid-19) around the world, as of Monday, March 9.

The decision included the following countries: Bangladesh, China, Egypt, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syrian and Thailand.

This step is taken as an efforts to take all precautionary measures to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.

This decision bans entry coming from these countries who hold residence permits, whether for work or others on a temporary basis.

http://www.arabtimesonline.com/news...-philippines-bangladesh-egypt-pakistan-nepal/

Wish we did the same...too late,it's in my city Damnit!!

What about tourists and transits?

@Bratva

It's 3:23 AM as of now . Everything screwed up. Government announced this at 11 PM on 8 March. So much confusion and uncertainty at the moment, nothing is clear what is going to happen. . Expats with Residence permits wont be allowed back home as well. My fiancee (she lives in qatar too) is stuck in Pakistan, we were about to marry next week. and I was gonna go to Pakistan in couple days. Everything is on hold now.

I think it's good to restrict travel

Take a seat, don't travel and stfu
I mean, sooner or later they will run out of oil and they will be broke like they Were 50 years ago. Then they started running towards neighboring countries. West will ban their A$$ in a heartbeat. So ya, I will have have them clean my car.

Back
Top Bottom