What's new

Qari Hussain, suicide bombers squad head, dead

His death is a major blow to the Islamic terrorisma and a marale booster for US lead forces in there War on Terror.

Perhaps

I'm persuaded that people with such training and personal capabilities and psychological makeup, do not grow on trees -- it takes many years of training and practice -- and this is an advantage to those who oppose such people because once we "retire" such people, we should expect to throw the movement into a tizzy of disorganization and problems of morale that reflect in the quality and execution of their operations

And yet

We don't really see the kind of impact we ought to see with the decapitation efforts -- which may mean, that this movement is much deeper and far more capable than we have been led to understand

And if that is true, who can we hold responsible for that quality of information??

someone said "we dont join army to die fighting, we join army to have a bright future".

comparing it with a statement of Betuallah who once in an interview said "mission is important, not me, if I die, someone else will take my place, if he dies, someone else, but the mission will continue"

just comparing the level of the two confronting forces...

Perhaps

I'm persuaded that people with such training and personal capabilities and psychological makeup, do not grow on trees -- it takes many years of training and practice -- and this is an advantage to those who oppose such people because once we "retire" such people, we should expect to throw the movement into a tizzy of disorganization and problems of morale that reflect in the quality and execution of their operations

And yet

We don't really see the kind of impact we ought to see with the decapitation efforts -- which may mean, that this movement is much deeper and far more capable than we have been led to understand

And if that is true, who can we hold responsible for that quality of information??

can't agree more with you.sir. Though I am indian, but the region has been a kind of an obsession for me. As far as I can make out, the death of Qari Hussain, if confirmed, won't have much effect. The suicide attacks are going to increase mostly targeting the Police, the Army, The FC, ISI etc;

It is not easy to eradicate Islamic terrorism from Pakistan, as it has been nurtured and nourished by the same people who are currently acting against it.

There are too many Lal Masjids and The Binori Mosques in Pakistan which have become the training ground for these so-called-jehadis who are killing there own countrymen, there own people,there own muslim brothers.

can't agree more with you.sir. Though I am indian, but the region has been a kind of an obsession for me. As far as I can make out, the death of Qari Hussain, if confirmed, won't have much effect. The suicide attacks are going to increase mostly targeting the Police, the Army, The FC, ISI etc;

It is not easy to eradicate Islamic terrorism from Pakistan, as it has been nurtured and nourished by the same people who are currently acting against it.

There are too many Lal Masjids and The Binori Mosques in Pakistan which have become the training ground for these so-called-jehadis who are killing there own countrymen, there own people,there own muslim brothers.

donot speculate, all the Madrissa are registered under Wafaq ul Madaris, especially the one you named is a great sanctuary of learning...

the ones that what you are terming as ISLAMIC TERRORISM incubators are home based grouping usually for comfort called a "Madrissa" are in tribal belt or Afghanistan...

someone said "we dont join army to die fighting, we join army to have a bright future".

The 300+ officers killed in just last few years battling the militants, including generals, brigadiers, colonels, majors, captains, lieutenants, 2nd lieutenants and the other hundreds of these officers injured with amputated legs, arms and God knows what not are a testament to your this statement ?? I haven't yet mentioned the ones who got killed at other fronts.

Grow up kid.

Don't just satisfy your ego of blasting at the army with such lame and pathetic statements starting with someone said, do look at the facts also. That someone must be some really low level pathetic soul, so don't generalize all the soldiers on the statement of just one someone.

Good and bad are in every society, everywhere.

donot speculate, all the Madrissa are registered under Wafaq ul Madaris, especially the one you named is a great sanctuary of learning...

the ones that what you are terming as ISLAMIC TERRORISM incubators are home based grouping usually for comfort called a "Madrissa" are in tribal belt or Afghanistan...

I am not speculating , Please educate yourself about the alumnis of Binori Mosques which includes the names like Maulana Masood Azhar and Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman.

Please stop living in the denial mode. What's wrong in accepting the fac tthat some of these mosques and madrasas where recruiting grounds for the jehadis. If you still keep of shying away from this fact, how would you fight against them?

The 300+ officers killed in just last few years battling the militants, including generals, brigadiers, colonels, majors, captains, lieutenants, 2nd lieutenants and the other hundreds of these officers injured with amputated legs, arms and God knows what not are a testament to your this statement ?? I haven't yet mentioned the ones who got killed at other fronts.

And yet the public remains ....apathetic, unpersuaded -- what do you suppose this means??

And back to the depth of this movement that has the ability to inflict such casualties on the army and lets do remember 30,000 civilian casualties, do you suppose this depth and the public's apathy are related?

Closing it's mind to criticism is dangerous for the Fauj, especially given the public's apathy

And yet the public remains ....apathetic, unpersuaded -- what do you suppose this means??

And back to the depth of this movement that has the ability to inflict such casualties on the army and lets do remember 30,000 civilian casualties, do you suppose this depth and the public's apathy are related?

Closing it's mind to criticism is dangerous for the Fauj, especially given the public's apathy

Sir, i am fully aware of the blunders made by the army in the past and present and i am as much against them as you are. But still that does not gives anyone the right to say things which are not true or facts not supporting it. My reply was in the context of the wrong statement given by the other member, i did not said that its the army only which has suffered. We all, as a nation have suffered at the hands of these militants. So plz don't generalize my statements as if i am just trying to justify the army side, it was within the context of that statement only.

Taliban’s Suicide squad commander’s killing confirmed

Asia Despatch Report

show_image_NpAdvMainFea.php

After much mystery about his death, at last asiadespatch.com can confirm the death of dreaded Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan suicide squad chief Qari Hussain Mehsud alias Qari Sahib despite the persistent denial by TTP high-ups in a US Drone strike last year. He was targeted by a US Drone in October last year in Mirali, North Waziristan where a secret meeting was underway between him and some German Jihadis about the future strategies of Al-Qaeda and TTP nexus in Europe. Sources within Taliban told us on condition of anonymity, “We couldn’t announce his death in order to avoid a possible downturn of morale within our ranks as we were in preparation to take on security forces in Mehsud inhabited South Waziristan.” He was among the founding members of Tehrik-e-Taliban, ran his group suicide squad and was commonly known in militants’ ranks as “Ustad-e-Fidayeen” (trainer of the suicide bombers). The description was also written with large white stones on the hill top behind his stone house in Kotkai, South Waziristan, when a AD team visited his camp in March last year. When asked about the possible drone attack, he laughingly said (even as predators loomed overhead) “I have no option but to remain fearless as my mission is to kill or to be killed”. He was among the top 3 most wanted persons for Pakistan law enforcement agencies with a price on his head of Rs50 million. Before launching operation, “Rahe-e-Nejat” (the Path to Salvation) by Pakistan army against TTP’s South Waziristan chapter he was the Amir (leader) of Kotakai and Spinkai Raghzai divisions of South Waziristan Agency. Then he fled the area and was given refuge by Hafiz Gul Bahider linked militants in the second largest division of neighboring North Waziristan, Mirali. Qari Mehsud was considered a mastermind for orchestrating almost all the suicide attacks across Pakistan and was a cousin of current TTP chief Hakimullah Mehsud. US authorities blacklisted him too under its Executive Order 13224, for allegedly training forged CIA spook, a Jordanian doctor, Humam Muhammad Abu Mulal al-Balawi and organizing the December 30, 2009 attack on CIA camp in Khost, Afghanistan which killed seven agency officials including its station chief. US authorities have also accused him of indoctrinating and launching 2010 Times Square car bomb plotter, Faisal Shahzad. After the demise of the founder and leader of TTP, Baitullah Mehsud, this will be viewed as a second devastating blow to TTP inflicted by US. Despite launching a number of operations across north western Pakistan, Pakistani security forces have always failed to hunt down or kill TTP top leadership. On several occasions, Qari Mehsud’s death was announced by Pakistani authorities but latterly all these claims were proven wrong. Once he was even proclaimed dead by influential Pakistani interior minister Rahman Malik in an intra-Taliban vendetta over the designation of the successor of Baitullah Mehsud but later Qari contacted local media outlets and termed the news as fake.

Taliban’s Suicide squad commander’s killing confirmed | AsiaDespatch.com

Other known pictures of the face of evil

From a wanted poster :
Qari+Hussain+Mehsud.jpg

From a TTP video :
qari-hussein-0001.jpg

Thank God this f***er is dead. Rot in hell... no words are enough for him...

Grow up kid.

Don't just satisfy your ego of blasting at the army with such lame and pathetic statements starting with someone said, do look at the facts also. That someone must be some really low level pathetic soul, so don't generalize all the soldiers on the statement of just one someone.

Good and bad are in every society, everywhere.

I appreciate your faith in bravery of the armed forces, I hope it is as you say, they fight not because they are paid, nor because they are put into, but because they volunteered into it.

I am not speculating , Please educate yourself about the alumnis of Binori Mosques which includes the names like Maulana Masood Azhar and Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman.

Please stop living in the denial mode. What's wrong in accepting the fac tthat some of these mosques and madrasas where recruiting grounds for the jehadis. If you still keep of shying away from this fact, how would you fight against them?

dont pick names, one you are Indian and have no clue whatsoever other than what your full of hatred media told you.

I wonder where they get support against $$$ ? Because someone must support them to make sucide jacets that coast a lot. Maybe They getting aid from Pakistan`s nebioughr countries?

dont pick names, one you are Indian and have no clue whatsoever other than what your full of hatred media told you.

Can you ever come out of this India-Pakistan divide?

Is this the way to debate?

Dude, You are Pathetic!!!

Back
Top Bottom