What's new

Qandeel Baloch's brother sentenced to life for her murder; Mufti Qavi, others acquitted

Yes it's state duty. And for Muslims what ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have ordered is that matters. If Jinah words will be in accordance with that they would be accepted and those which are not will be rejected. It's primary duty of Islamic state to stop Haram and spread Halal if they won't do it than people will do it because that is clear order to every Muslim in Islam.

Jinnah's words will be followed here, if not today, then definitely tomorrow. Mullahs can keep crying!

No, it is not the State's duty to interfere in my life as long as I am not harming anyone or breaking the law. Pakistan will follow what Qauid-e-Azam envisioned for us on Aug. 11th, 1947.

Religion will not have anything to do with the affairs of the State, there will come a time when we will get rid of all the hate in our constitution too, but keep dreaming, Ghairat Brigade will not win, this isn't 80s anymore.

But this is cultural and nothing to do with Islamic fundamentals of the State.

I wonder when your dreams of a united secular akhand bharat be dead

Why these people try to link honor killings and other such things with religion
In reality honor killing is an ego thing and isn't related to religion in any way

Why these people try to link honor killings and other such things with religion
In reality honor killing is an ego thing and isn't related to religion in any way

they are desperate. there utopian dream of a united secular india were dashed by Jinnah and they keep a grudge against it.

secondly they blame Religion to shield their cultural reality which would have been far far worse if islam did not uplift them

they are desperate. there utopian dream of a united secular india were dashed by Jinnah and they keep a grudge against it.
secondly they blame Religion to shield their cultural reality which would have been far far worse if islam did not uplift them
It's not cultural it's pure anger and ego most of the people who do such things have some sort of criminal background or those who are considered alpha male
Some people say why only women or girls are killed why not men that's because girls are their own daughters and sisters
But if they kill someone else's son then they will have to spend all their lives in jail or can get killed in revenge

It's not cultural it's pure anger and ego most of the people who do such things have some sort of criminal background or those who are considered alpha male
Some people say why only women or girls are killed why not men that's because girls are their own daughters and sisters
But if they kill someone else's son then they will have to spend all their lives in jail or can get killed in revenge

and this is culture. something common in all of asiatic tribes

mind you the west practices it as well but is not as highlighted as in the east

You might wanna see the context in which I said what I said. I am a firm believer in Two-nation theory as stated by Jinnah. But some small minds will never understand what someone says and will jump on the 'secular-liberal' bandwagon.

You might wanna see the context in which I said what I said. I am a firm believer in Two-nation theory as stated by Jinnah. But some small minds will never understand what someone says and will jump on the 'secular-liberal' bandwagon.

They are trying desperately to reintroduce the two Nation theory as two river based civilisation. You can help them if you want.

Only a gullible will Believe that Jinnah created a separate Country for the Muslims to have them live by secular principles of a State.

They are trying desperately to reintroduce the two Nation theory as two river based civilisation. You can help them if you want.

Only a gullible will Believe that Jinnah created a separate Country for the Muslims to have them live by secular principles of a State.

Aug. 11th, 1947. Enough said!

Jinnah's words will be followed here, if not today, then definitely tomorrow. Mullahs can keep crying!
Islam will be followed always. Many have tried to bury Islam but have failed and have become source of curse for others. Islam has always risen and will keep rising no power on earth can change that fact.

Aug. 11th, 1947. Enough said!
1379711_748217201871565_428105671_n.jpg

1378058_748217255204893_1758492685_n.jpg

1544539_799546536738631_1350344656_n.jpg

1381966_742960169063935_399981847_n.jpg

1391947_748217101871575_1260723293_n.jpg

Your lies have been busted over and over again. Please stop lying and if you have audacity which you don't have than go and publish entire speeches of Jinah from 23rd March till his death. Your big fat lies will automatically get busted @Xestan

Death sentence for honor killing and massive fines for the family.
Enough of this bull shit.

Islam will be followed always. Many have tried to bury Islam but have failed and have become source of curse for others. Islam has always risen and will keep rising no power on earth can change that fact.

1379711_748217201871565_428105671_n.jpg

1378058_748217255204893_1758492685_n.jpg

1544539_799546536738631_1350344656_n.jpg

1381966_742960169063935_399981847_n.jpg

1391947_748217101871575_1260723293_n.jpg

Your lies have been busted over and over again. Please stop lying and if you have audacity which you don't have than go and publish entire speeches of Jinah from 23rd March till his death. Your big fat lies will automatically get busted @Xestan

I cannot argue with an extremist. You are well known on this forum for your support to TLP and before that being an apologist for TTP. Your knowledge of Jinnah is as weak as your grammar. Jinnah had Sr. Zafarullah Khan, an Ahmadi, as his trusted adviser, Pakistan of today is not what he envisioned. Your kind will be defeated like it is almost everyday, admit it or not, liberal voices are stronger today.

I cannot argue with an extremist. You are well known on this forum for your support to TLP and before that being an apologist for TTP. Your knowledge of Jinnah is as weak as your grammar. Jinnah had Sr. Zafarullah Khan, an Ahmadi, as his trusted adviser, Pakistan of today is not what he envisioned. Your kind will be defeated like it is almost everyday, admit it or not, liberal voices are stronger today.
No my knowledge of Jinah is not week Mr you are distorting history and don't have the guts to face the facts. If you read all Jinah speeches from 23rd March 1940 till his death they do only one thing expose our hypocrite and cheat and fraud secular s and their big fat lies about Jinah. They way you are running away is also showing that I am right. Yes and Islamic Pakistan is what Jinah visioned and we need to implement Islam fully. Have some shame stop lying about Jinah and Islam. Also if you left Islam and than vast majority of Muslims love Islam and want that to be implemented in Pakistan with full force. And eventually that will happen no matter How much seculars cry about it.

No my knowledge of Jinah is not week Mr you are distorting history and don't have the guts to face the facts. If you read all Jinah speeches from 23rd March 1940 till his death they do only one thing expose our hypocrite and cheat and fraud secular s and their big fat lies about Jinah. They way you are running away is also showing that I am right. Yes and Islamic Pakistan is what Jinah visioned and we need to implement Islam fully. Have some shame stop lying about Jinah and Islam. Also if you left Islam and than vast majority of Muslims love Islam and want that to be implemented in Pakistan with full force. And eventually that will happen no matter How much seculars cry about it.

I am not running away from the argument, I am running away from the terrible headache your grammar is giving me. Keep talking!

Back
Top Bottom