What's new

Qandeel Baloch's brother sentenced to life for her murder; Mufti Qavi, others acquitted

Put a title like Mufti, aalim, grow a beard and dress up in supposed traditional or “islamic” garb; and you can get away with corruption, rape and murder because Pakistanis in general are suckers for religious facade.

There are manyother women killed but social activist only speak for such women which promote vulgarity in society

Another side of this story is that this woman was swimming in immorality. I noticed her song 'please don't do this again' on Facebook, and I was like WTF. However, Pakistani entertainment industry is trying to glorify her with dramas and vice versa - Pakistani entertainment industry is a hub of immorality and need a total revamp.

There are manyother women killed but social activist only speak for such women which promote vulgarity in society
nikti hai toh bikti hai.thats what women have done to themselves they have become a commodity a cheap one willing to shed her clothes for cheap fame and money and then she calls herself progressive modern! its just sad!

Brother should have been sentenced to death so that he could join his sister. Both with come forth infront of Allah like us all to answer for our actions.

Right wing loons and their sense of morality, they feel entitled to enforce it on everyone else. To this day I never watched a single video of her, was never interested in her. But leave to all the so called righteous ones here and across Pakistan watching her videos.

Now the so called intellectual left of Pakistan is mentally as bankrupt as the rightwing loons, both are Aholes.

Brother should have been sentenced to death so that he could join his sister. Both with come forth infront of Allah like us all to answer for our actions.

It's all drama case from start till end.
When brother will come out of jail, either he'll be driving tractor instead of donkey cart or will be killed during his jail term.

nikti hai toh bikti hai.thats what women have done to themselves they have become a commodity a cheap one willing to shed her clothes for cheap fame and money and then she calls herself progressive modern! its just sad!
Who knows whether it was a honor killing or the brother asked her for money and she refused which resulted in the awakening of his ghairat
She shared photos with that molvi to become famous I never heard her name before that scandal but after the scandal she became the most famous Pakistani actress

Another side of this story is that this woman was swimming in immorality. I noticed her song 'please don't do this again' on Facebook, and I was like WTF. However, Pakistani entertainment industry is trying to glorify her with dramas and vice versa - Pakistani entertainment industry is a hub of immorality and need a total revamp.

Another side of what story? Murder!

Post reported for endorsing murder.

All those saying that Molvi and why others were acquitted why they should be punished in first place. A brother murders his sister at middle of a the night and please Molvi doesn't need to make that brother angry the things he used to hear every day due to his sister actions were one day going to result in this. Pakistan is Islamic Republic of Pakistan therefore state needs to wake up and stop the crap in showbiz and the crap Qandeel was doing, otherwise I am afraid we may see lot of bad things happening really very soon.
Mullah phir bhonk rahay hain

Another side of what story? Murder!

Post reported for endorsing murder.
No one is endorsing murder but sorry state needs to wake and do its duty of stopping Haram. In Islamic republic of Pakistan it's state duty to stop haram and spread halal. Bother to read Amar Bil Maruf and Nahi Anil Munkar concept.

No one is endorsing murder but sorry state needs to wake and do its duty of stopping Haram. In Islamic republic of Pakistan it's state duty to stop haram and spread halal. Bother to read Amar Bil Maruf and Nahi Anil Munkar concept.

No, it is not the State's duty to interfere in my life as long as I am not harming anyone or breaking the law. Pakistan will follow what Qauid-e-Azam envisioned for us on Aug. 11th, 1947.

Religion will not have anything to do with the affairs of the State, there will come a time when we will get rid of all the hate in our constitution too, but keep dreaming, Ghairat Brigade will not win, this isn't 80s anymore.

No, it is not the State's duty to interfere in my life as long as I am not harming anyone or breaking the law. Pakistan will follow what Qauid-e-Azam envisioned for us on Aug. 11th, 1947.

Religion will not have anything to do with the affairs of the State, there will come a time when we will get rid of all the hate in our constitution too, but keep dreaming, Ghairat Brigade will not win, this isn't 80s anymore.
Yes it's state duty. And for Muslims what ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW have ordered is that matters. If Jinah words will be in accordance with that they would be accepted and those which are not will be rejected. It's primary duty of Islamic state to stop Haram and spread Halal if they won't do it than people will do it because that is clear order to every Muslim in Islam.

Back
Top Bottom