What's new

Qaher 313 ????

ebrahym

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Iran to announce inaugurations regarding air defense

Earlier today Iranian president Hassan rouhani has said that in the coming week he will announce big news about Iran' air defence.

While everyone is skeptical, it is highly likely that Iran will announce a new jet aircraft.

Earlier Iran has successfully reverse engineered American F-5 into HESA Azarkash shown above.

However, reports suggest the new aircraft to be announce will actually be a Qaher 313.

Qaher 313 is reportedly a stealth aircraft and will dramatically boost Iranian defences.

only the coming week will clarify things.

https://beyondjournals.blogspot.com/2019/08/to-announce-inaugurations-regarding-air.html

Earlier today Iranian president Hassan rouhani has said that in the coming week he will announce big news about Iran' air defence.

While everyone is skeptical, it is highly likely that Iran will announce a new jet aircraft.

Earlier Iran has successfully reverse engineered American F-5 into HESA Azarkash shown above.

However, reports suggest the new aircraft to be announce will actually be a Qaher 313.

Qaher 313 is reportedly a stealth aircraft and will dramatically boost Iranian defences.

https://beyondjournals.blogspot.com/2019/08/to-announce-inaugurations-regarding-air.html

well they said we will see Qaher_313 first fly test and long range Bavar_373 Air defense system this year but i do not think Qaher_313 counts as a Air defense system so i will say its Bavar_373 and Azarkash is way old, Kowsar more advance and its ahead of Azarkash in every thing and all ready in mass production , sooo no it will not be another F_5.

Bavar_373 Air defense system

p1682281.jpg

Kowsar fighter jet

2869716.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

2944797.jpg

Looks like a model plane.

yes that was prototype number 1

this is prototype number 8

J92%20%281%29.jpg

7567fcb732a6730decd254cf499015bb.jpg

962764f8444c6be82cef8ccd87593572.jpg

qacher313_1.jpg

well they said we will see Qaher_313 first fly test and long range Bavar_373 Air defense system this year but i do not think Qaher_313 counts as a Air defense system so i will say its Bavar_373 and Azarkash is way old, Kowsar more advance and its ahead of Azarkash in every thing and all ready in mass production , sooo no it will not be another F_5.

Bavar_373 Air defense system

p1682281.jpg

Kowsar fighter jet

2869716.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

2944797.jpg

yes that was prototype number 1

this is prototype number 8

J92%20%281%29.jpg

7567fcb732a6730decd254cf499015bb.jpg

962764f8444c6be82cef8ccd87593572.jpg

qacher313_1.jpg

And you guys still can't find the right cockpit size.

Can the Iranian brothers in PDF confirm the news and its substance?

yes President said there will be a big unveil in this week but no one know what it is but we believe its must be Bavar_373 Air defense system.

And you guys still can't find the right cockpit size.

the size is OK this time and the plane may get even bigger in final model so cockpit will not get any smaller thats foe sure.

1492452697851-Iranian_Defense_Ministry_Showcases_New_Technological_Achievements_14.jpeg

4d4BUlP.jpg

902872_335.jpg

q-313-image35.jpg

:omghaha:

Mind you its still gives the best mileage per gallon than Toyota Prius Prime check its videos on youtube.And ignore these fake claims

""
The Qaher 313’s second public appearance on April 15, 2017 involved a new version of the fake plane -- one that could mover under its own power.

But it still was just a mock-up. The engineers who built the 2017 fake, following standard procedure, dutifully stenciled the plane's standard tire pressure—50 pounds per square inch—on the fuselage. And that pressure was way too low for a real jet.

The tire pressure for an F-4 fighter is 265 PSI. For an F-15, it’s 305 PSI. If the Qaher 313 can safely roll on tires inflated to just 50 PSI, it means it probably weighs no more than a fifth of what an F-4 does per unit of volume.

In other words, it’s hollow.

""
Alfred Wong, the pattern-maker who crafted the master for the Qaher 313 kit, found perhaps the most damning evidence of the Qaher 313’s fraudulent provenance. “When I was examining the photos of the prototype/mock-up I guessed that they actually cut up an old MiG-17’s wings for it—the wings have a very distinctive plan shape,” Wong said.

“So for the pattern I bought a 1:72[-scale] MiG-17 and cut up the wings in the same manner—and it was indeed a perfect match!” Wong added. “There would be no way that a clearly ‘50s-vintage wing shape would work on a modern design.”

yes President said there will be a big unveil in this week but no one know what it is but we believe its must be Bavar_373 Air defense system.

the size is OK this time and the plane may get even bigger in final model so cockpit will not get any smaller thats foe sure.

1492452697851-Iranian_Defense_Ministry_Showcases_New_Technological_Achievements_14.jpeg

4d4BUlP.jpg

902872_335.jpg

q-313-image35.jpg
Looks like F-35 vertical tail
F-35 canopy
No Helmet mounted Display
Bad engine outlet copy of F-22
White nose like Su-57
Black paint like J-31
Dimensions look like J-31
Medium category
Canopy is not gold plated
Unknown Engine.
Weird intakes.
Don't look like DSI

F-35 canopy
White nose like Su-57
Black paint like J-31
Medium category
Unknown Engine.
Weird intakes.
Don't look like DSI

Everything about the plane looks very off and unnatural. And the intakes placement is worse. More than that, I just noticed from the front view how small the wings and the flaps even are.

F-35 canopy
White nose like Su-57
Black paint like J-31
Medium category
Unknown Engine.
Weird intakes.
Don't look like DSI

well the engines are Iranian made OWJ engines as i said before they are working on this is not the final model and no it will not have Helmet mounted Display who do you think we are US??? Russia?? KSA?? we do not have the money to invest in Helmet mounted Displays any time soon. but every one has to know this one will fly, you say why? well there is two sides to Iran face one is they will say or show us some things and they see its not possible then they will move on like Borhan fighter jet they just kept quite and the plane was dead, but some times they will say its going to fly or we are building it and they say it again and again and again by Iran army by the President him self by the IRGC and.... that's when you will be sure that they are up to some thing and that is the case with Qaher_313 as they said its going to fly so i will say that we will see a flyable product soon.

Mind you its still gives the best mileage per gallon than Toyota Prius Prime check its videos on youtube.And ignore these fake claims

""
The Qaher 313’s second public appearance on April 15, 2017 involved a new version of the fake plane -- one that could mover under its own power.

But it still was just a mock-up. The engineers who built the 2017 fake, following standard procedure, dutifully stenciled the plane's standard tire pressure—50 pounds per square inch—on the fuselage. And that pressure was way too low for a real jet.

The tire pressure for an F-4 fighter is 265 PSI. For an F-15, it’s 305 PSI. If the Qaher 313 can safely roll on tires inflated to just 50 PSI, it means it probably weighs no more than a fifth of what an F-4 does per unit of volume.

In other words, it’s hollow.

""
Alfred Wong, the pattern-maker who crafted the master for the Qaher 313 kit, found perhaps the most damning evidence of the Qaher 313’s fraudulent provenance. “When I was examining the photos of the prototype/mock-up I guessed that they actually cut up an old MiG-17’s wings for it—the wings have a very distinctive plan shape,” Wong said.

“So for the pattern I bought a 1:72[-scale] MiG-17 and cut up the wings in the same manner—and it was indeed a perfect match!” Wong added. “There would be no way that a clearly ‘50s-vintage wing shape would work on a modern design.”
Did you ever stop and think that the pressure rating was for the front nose wheel m8?....probably not,right?.Its funny tho,because if you had bothered to take the time to read the original tweet where this claim was first made you`d see that one of the responses from a certain Mark Pyruz pointed out this possibility.You see those quoted psi ratings are for the main gear.
As for alfred wong and his mig 17 wing claim,well I think that after looking at his "model" of a q313,that if he is as "good" at aero component provenance as he is at making toy model kits,then he should really consider finding himself a new line of work....on both counts.
4447348_orig.jpg

I think something is very wong...I mean wrong with mr wongs model.:haha::azn:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom