What's new

Qadri Refuses to meet Ch Shujat over Malik Riaz's presence.

[video]http://www.awaztoday.com/News-Talk-Shows/31913/Qadri-refuses-dialogue-with-Chaudrys-over-Malik-Riaz-presence.aspx[/video]

Well played.

I can't believe some people are actually supporting Tahir Qadri. He is no different from other politicians. I know people who have been around him and they tell me this mulvi is a fraud. I know each and every thing about his life. Even as far as knowing how he used someone to pass exams in Punjab University.

Good desicion by Qadri! Riaz is a badass Corrupt man and a theif, Bahria town is full of frauds.

Cahudhry Nisar Says that and more about Malik Riaz on Every TV Interview and always refused to meet that character and even had criticized Shehbaz Sharif for Meeting that land Mafia head.

c
Cahudhry Nisar Says that and more about Malik Riaz on Every TV Interview and always refused to meet that character and even had criticized Shehbaz Sharif for Meeting that land Mafia head.

PML-N is quite active. The other day in a jalsa, Khawaja Saad Rafique grilled Nawaz Sharif, warning him not to add politicians that left other parties or people who have history of corruption. Would PTI, PPP, or even MQM do something like that to their founding fathers / party chairman ?

Malik Riaz is the most hated person in Pakistan after the Arsalan and planted interview fiasco. Him being meeting Qadri could also be termed as a planted phenomenon to earn support of the masses to become part of the march. Keeping in mind MR is Zardari's tout and there're statements by different analysts that Qadri too is playing Zardari's agenda.

It dosn't seem Qadri is by any means playing any agenda of Zardari, after his eye opener speech.

Where as Imran Khan is clearly towing Illuminati agenda, he has anti state elements running his party,

I can't believe some people are actually supporting Tahir Qadri. He is no different from other politicians. I know people who have been around him and they tell me this mulvi is a fraud. I know each and every thing about his life. Even as far as knowing how he used someone to pass exams in Punjab University.

Which exam? do you really have idea about the process of getting doctrate?

Apparently, lot of people are supporting him.. but of course not from your clan!

Stop blaming people and declaring them unislamic without evidence.

Which exam? do you really have idea about the process of getting doctrate?

Doctor Aamir Liquat is a great example. Hey after all he got into politics as well :rofl:

Just to let you know the crowd that came into Lahore Jalsa was a 'crowd on rent'. $5000 rupees including dinner was served. Go to rural villages right now in Punjab and they will tell you about buses that came and took people off. Only idiots like you are declaring him as a messiah.

Doctor Aamir Liquat is a great example. What do you think about him ? :rofl:

No.. that's not what you stated above... you said you know some one who was earning degrees for Qadri on his behalf.

If your President's fake degree has legal protection, than why the fake degrees of public shall not have legal protection? :coffee:

Funny country, where a thief rules but muka muka mafia is out protecting te rule of thief, and criticizing the person who challenge the open injustice and violation of constitution.

And even funny amendments in the constitution...., corruption is legal if muk muka mafia do it....:cheesy:

Doctor Aamir Liquat is a great example. Hey after all he got into politics as well :rofl:

Just to let you know the crowd that came into Lahore Jalsa was a 'crowd on rent'. $5000 rupees including dinner was served. Go to rural villages right now in Punjab and they will tell you about buses that came and took people off. Only idiots like you are declaring him as a messiah.

That is lot of foreign exchange! 400'000 x $5000= $2'000'000'000.- and plus plus. and considering the market price, he perhaps have to pay in double for the march::: :cheesy:

I guess, Zardari would happily hand over his throne to any one, for this amount!

BTW.. did you also came to know this, through your close ones, one of whom received this sum? :woot:

Still... i fail to understand, where does TTP and Rehman Malik's timely intelligence fits in.
After all Rehaman Malik's ministry has ever failed us but this time he knew about bomb blasts even before TTP chief knew it. :P

Add some sense to your blind hate.. people.

That is lot of foreign exchange! 400'000 x $5000= $2'000'000'000.- and plus plus.

I guess, Zardari would happily hand over his throne to any one, for this amount!

BTW.. did you also came through your close ones, one of whom received this sum? :woot:

You should ask this figure to yourself. Go to Lahore right now and you will see his posters everywhere even on rickshaws, light poles, flyovers, shopping centres, etc all for publicity. I wonder what the actual cost for the Jalsa was. Want to listen more ? It is estmated that he will spend about 1 Billion Rupees just for Cars going to Islamabad for so called long march. Its just amazing. Some guy who randomly walks to Pakistan created that much drama.

You should ask this figure to yourself. Go to Lahore right now and you will see his posters everywhere even on rickshaws, light poles, flyovers, shopping centres, etc. Want to listen more ? It is estmated that he will spend about 1 Billion Rupees just for cars going to Islamabad for so called long march.

Still not enough to build a blind hate against a person, who is only serving interest of Pakistan.

Come on now... every one is showing different resentment against dr. Qadri. and you have your version.

Still not enough to build a blind hate against a person, who is only serving interest of Pakistan.

Come on now... every one is showing different resentment against dr. Qadri. and you have your version.

Is he ? Now that he is back, why doesn't he give up his Canadian nationality ?

Back
Top Bottom