What's new

Qadri announces ‘second phase of revolution’

So says an Indian, who cares.

Your 6 words reply to an extensive post , with which neither you could agree or refute but took a tangent of one liner shows your intellect . It must be in several degrees of iota .

He should remember how his last campaign just fizzled out in the end. That "agreement" with a funny name turned out to be exactly as I expected; a dud.

Now, when the government is busy brokering power-deals and seems to have forgotten about him, he is being forced to make the headlines just to stay in the picture.

The end will be the same though; another chew-toy thrown out to pacify the source of nuisance.

he is doing this as to prepare for elections....... awam phudu ki phudu !!

I saw the pictures of people trying hard to brave the cold and snow for the man who, a recent arrival from Canada, enjoyed such a warm secured container (may be after his time in Canada he is now too 'soft' for Pakistani weather?)...

Now if this man does win the elections, then at least I would say that the Pakistani people do deserve him as a just punishment.

On the other hand, he shared the same sky as the listeners when he came to India (the crowd was at least as big as in Pakistan).

Isko bolo koi... itna zor hai to India me aa ke election lad le :lol:

that mf should be hanged by his balls next time he comes to Pakistan.

that mf should be hanged by his balls next time he comes to Pakistan.

Every single corrupt politician shud get this treatment not just qadri and at the same time i dont think he is corrupt or is he ?

We thought Qadri's revolution was over when he gave in so easy to these guys-but it seems he still has much left. By the way how he shouts and waves his hands in a caricature of a leader-very inspiring sometimes.

Qadri must kick out muk muka mafia.

Anything which help to remove incompetent & corrupt politicians is acceptable & Dr. Qadri alone is doing a good job. Corrupt people, corrupt politicians & corrupt media can make fun of Dr. Qadri but he alone is trying to save Pakistan from the corrupt, evil & incompetent.

Look at PML-N’s joke dharna it ended in no time & above that Mr. Bean left the dharna without informing anybody, Mr. Bean just took off & disappeared. Only corrupt is supporting the corrupt.

We thought Qadri's revolution was over when he gave in so easy to these guys-but it seems he still has much left. By the way how he shouts and waves his hands in a caricature of a leader-very inspiring sometimes.

His demands are legal and imran khan also supported his demands.

Back
Top Bottom