What's new

Putin speaks tatar

Look at the man in your avatar. Kamal. Most of his turkish enemies said that he was in love with a boy.

No and thats not fake like your Putin Video. It is HISTORY. :lol:

According to our enemies, Atatürk is a Homosexual Jewish Greek agent who served for British intelligence. Even so he would still be better than Putin in every aspect :)

Can you speak Russian?

yes I do speak though more of a mix of russian and hindi thanks to my mother ,but I cannot write it. After all ,I am educated in india ,though my mother from USSR and father met her at patrice lumba university in early 80's. I have difficulty in english also.But planning to learn russian fully. Planning an agricultural business in Rostov-Don in coming years.

Russians have murdered millions of Muslims and ethnically cleansed Muslim-majority areas and replaced them with their own population. Pure war crimes.

Not to mention, the thousands upon thousands of mosques that are destroyed by Russians even to this day.

I wonder what Mr Putin wants to prove by speaking Tartar language?

Even today, in Moscow, Russians don't let Muslims build their mosques....

Russians have murdered millions of Muslims and ethnically cleansed Muslim-majority areas and replaced them with their own population. Pure war crimes.

Not to mention, the thousands upon thousands of mosques that are destroyed by Russians even to this day.

I wonder what Mr Putin wants to prove by speaking Tartar language?

Even today, in Moscow, Russians don't let Muslims build their mosques....

What do you think About Kamal Ataturk?

He doesn't speak Tatar, he reads Tatar from paper... actually he can't even read but I understood some of what he said... in the end of the video he says " I am one of those learning Tatar language just now and not all of them I understood what I have said" in russian if I am not wrong @senheiser ?

He just trying to look sympathic to Tatars...

So, what?
Obama doesn't speak with Puerto Ricans in spanish!!!

You was easy with your TurAr comrade posting shit about Putin. Loser.
First of all quote me or mention me coward.

Secondly i was not comfortable with anything, no matter what nothing gives you the right to insult our ancestors and the founding father of the Turkish Nation, do you understand?

yes I do speak though more of a mix of russian and hindi thanks to my mother ,but I cannot write it. After all ,I am educated in india ,though my mother from USSR and father met her at patrice lumba university in early 80's. I have difficulty in english also.But planning to learn russian fully. Planning an agricultural business in Rostov-Don in coming years.
cool

Yermelov, did your father picked her up in the streets of Moscow or did she come to India?

Еcли твoя мaма руccкaя, то я римcкий пaпа.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom