What's new

Putin speaks tatar

I know 100% for sure that Mr.Putin speaks fluent German. He worked as KGB agent in Germany.

Its very good if president can speak multiple languages . 8-)

funny how you guys make fun about half russians. It doesnt matter if youre russian in blood, you can convert to russia and russify

We are not a country but a Religion, our Religion is Russia.

funny how you guys make fun about half russians. It doesnt matter if youre russian in blood, you can convert to russia and russify

Aren't you a Cypriot Greek talking about the essence of being Russian :)

But i too would have chosen to embrace my Russian heritage (if i had it) over Greek or Indian as in picking the bad instead of the worst.

But i too would have chosen to embrace my Russian heritage (if i had it) over Greek or Indian as in picking the bad instead of the worst.
no i am not its made up by this italian troll

Еcли твoя мaма руccкaя, то я римcкий пaпа.
We value tvoya rucckaya mama, papa, I rymckyy

Google Translate is not very helpful.

He is a Volga german who cant speak nor understand Russian and he lives in Germany :lol:

He is a Volga german who cant speak nor understand Russian and he lives in Germany :lol:

Most (if not all) of the members here who claim to be Russian cannot even speak the language and damaging the country by acting like retards without exception. There is not a single reasonable person among them.

You're a cypriot ,stop this ridiculous masquerade .

You've even admitted that you can't speak russian,so much for "converting to Russia and russify" when you can't even be bothered to learn the language.

Most (if not all) of the members here who claim to be Russian cannot even speak the language and damaging the country by acting like retards without exception. There is not a single reasonable person among them.

@ptldM3 can be a reasonable person from time to time.

You're a cypriot ,stop this ridiculous masquerade .

You've even admitted that you can't speak russian,so much for "converting to Russia and russify" when you can't even be bothered to learn the language.

@ptldM3 can be a reasonable person from time to time.
no i am not you even saw me speaking german to mark

Back
Top Bottom