What's new

Putin: Russia 'Working on' Dalai Lama Visit

They don't know any thing except CCP propaganda :rofl:

If there was a serious event really happened, HK and Taiwan medias will report the news at once without a doubt.
However I never hear a word from them, therefore you are lying.

I have said this before and i am saying this again any aggression against Vietnam or Philipines will give a perfect opportunity to anti china forces {like America,Australia,Japan,S.Korea,Vietnam,India,Philipines and now may be Russia too} to come togather under one roof ......and believe me America like hawk is looking for this perfect opportunity to put sanction on China....

:woot:Putin trolling Chinese...Sure was a surprise for me.:woot:

I really honestly wonder how CCP will take this gesture of Russia.

talk that to the United Nations and does Swedish government think Tibet is a country?
It is my private opinion based on the history of Tibet. It was a country. But Tibet had been integrated into China since 1950 or 1951 when the Chinese army defeated the Tibetan army.

Chinese army is much more stronger than 1950 and there is no Tibetan army. China has no reason to fear Dalai Lama.

Why on earth are the Chinese scared like crazy of an old non-violent spiritual leader, Dalai lama must be feeling like King Kong somewhere in Dharamshala? :lol:

Off topic - Manuz , can U pls change your avatar bud? Its creeping me out !! feels like stomach worms :undecided:

On topic - His Holiness the Dalai Lama is a great person , I have seen many of his lectures online. Jon - Kabat Zinn`s MBSR programme is based on Buddhist Meditation. The present Lama should try to sort out the problem with the Buddhist Land , Tibet. Coz once he is gone , it may Never be sorted out again(please God , prove me wrong) as the present Lama has most leverage(among the Buddhists) on the World Leaders, sorta.

This world is full of masala .
Untill yesterday Russians were allies with the chinese and now this visit of his highness will surely piss off Ccp and its puppet .
Go India........Go Russia , support Dalai lama........free tibet . Amen

as the present Lama has most leverage(among the Buddhists) on the World Leaders, sorta.

Among the "Tibetan Buddhist", and Tibetan Buddhist is not on behalf of the whole Buddhism.

Ah, the beauty of geopolitical intrigue. This is good! The more countries are antagonistic towards China, the better for us. It will cement American preeminence in Asia-Pacific. Good Job pawns!

Back
Top Bottom