What's new

Putin orders Russian military to Donbass Republics as peacekeepers

UK shipbuilding has got into overdrive

Scotland will build 5 x OPV, 8 x Type 26, 5 x Type 31 and 5 x Type 32 FFG = 24 x warships

and this is not even the final figure

also 8-12 x Type 83 DDG are forecasted to replace the 6 x Type 45 DDG
Lol, does anyone here remember mr aziqbal said UK will rain hell upon Russian forces if they tried?
If Ukraine joins NATO, Russia will topple the Kiev regime.
The UK is a cute little puppy dog with no bite.

If the Ukraine joins NATO, Russian tanks will roll into Kiev and completely demolish the credibility of NATO as it fails to protect a treaty ally.

1645540381372.png

I expect US Army Typhon batteries armed with Tomahawks and SM-6 to be deployed to Europe in the years ahead.

Russian troops are now going to the line of control of the Donbass. If Ukrainian military launch attacks against Russian troops, then I wouldn’t be surprised if Russia recognised Novorussia as independent.

Ukraine is committing national suicide getting into a confrontation with Russia.
Well they did elect a comedian as their president. I guess they like clowns.

Russia will be sanctioned, high energy prices will likely to stay quite long
Latter offsets the former. In the net, easy for Russia to come out with a win, even if small.

So Putin gave Ukraine one last chance to pledge they will never join NATO.
Let's see will Ukraine continue being stubborn and say crap like "it is our right and we pledge to work towards NATO membership" and then sieze to exist? Or will they finally decide to be neutral?

When will the low IQs here that there's no legal obligation for NATO to stand up against Russia or to defend Ukraine in case of Russian invasion. NATO isn't "dead",Russia will never ever dare to invade a NATO member.
What would you do if they do so?

Russia has every right to protect Russian Speaking people from Neo NAZI threat. Btw, Germans would be more than happy to sign an other Molotov Ribbentrop pact.

NATO is an extension of US army and some of its member states are sworn enemies.

So stop name calling and Remember the solid facts, without American orders NATO will collapse in a couple of seconds.

Have then Russian forces entered into the disputed regions of Ukraine?

Media stresses on the “separatist” part on almost every report. I hope this isn’t indicative of the scope of any NATO response.

War between Russia and Ukraine is likely inevitable and lack of resolve from NATO will be a signal for all the risk-takers in the region to try something similar. Do we really want to go back to empire building days in 2022? There are much bigger problems further ahead and this is such a useless waste of time.

For India this will likely force us to pick a camp now. This isn’t business as usual, neutrality is out the window if I’m right. Stateside, not many senators would now be willing to support exemptions for India.

That said, the current government has a streak of being somewhat unpredictable. Ill start setting google alerts for “non-alignment” just as an experiment.

Back
Top Bottom