What's new

Putin orders Russian military to Donbass Republics as peacekeepers

Russia now is no more soviet union or old imperialism Russia. China has no problem defend what belongs to them.
Oh so you mean the soviet Union was an imperial expansionist power? I thought you guys were saying Soviet Union was a peaceful country and just a victim of western imperialism? Lol

Don't get me wrong though, I actually agree with China's current policy of being neutral on this issue. Reason China hasn't come out to support Russias invasion and backing of separatists in Ukraine, since this will put the CCP in an awkward position of always talking about the evils of separatism and radicalism while supporting it another country. Reason it's normal the CCP will choose to remain neutral or silent on Russias actions. If I was in their shoes I will also adopt a similar policy , that's the best policy to adopt on this issue from their perspective, contrary to what some of you ultra nationalist here think, even the Chinese government doesn't support Russias current action.
However that doesn't matter anyway, since with or without China's support Putin will still do what he wants to do to be honest, so it matters not. My point is just that it's weird that some of you guys are claiming Russia is morally right here , that's what I find funny.😁

Last edited:
More like stupid and insane. NATO will grow stronger, and the Russian economy weaker as it’s sanctioned to death. Ukrainians will despise Russia. You may see Sweden and Finland become NATO members. Expect long range US ground fires to return again to Europe. There’s very little upside here for Putin.

One press of button then UK and most of Western Europe can become history. Dare the US retaliate? I doubt it.

And 100 years later in 2122, Western European, most still living in deep poverty, would admire Russia, the land of honey and milk and forget all miseries done by the nuclear attack in 2022. They would go to Russia to study and try to stay in Russia to avoid poverty in their homeland.

This time, there would be no Marshall plan for West Europe, because the world would not need them as much as it did after 1945, either market size, technology or capital. A land of lazy and in-disciplined people, spoiled by liberal ideology, is needed by no one,

That is an imaginable scenario. Is this right that the US and the West also gained its wealth and respect by the same way, i.e. conquering, plundering and murdering other nations?. The Mongol did that, British empire, Spanish empire, Chinese empire and even Vietnam did that, to be honest.

Last edited:
Oh so you mean the soviet Union was an imperial expansionist power? I thought you guys were saying Soviet Union was a peaceful country and just a victim of western imperialism? Lol

It is the US who disturbed a working security solution and tried to extend NATO to Russian borders.

The problem was started by US when it destabilised Pro Russian Ukrainian governemnt when it decided not to join EU.
( Interference in other countries should be stopped, we know how sponsored movements are orchestrated to change regimes which do not favour US interests.)

1645518511268.png

Forget about the media propelled propaganda with selective application limited to Washington interests. Crimea is crutial to Russian defense with Ukraine joining NATO Russian defense becomes extremely vulnerable. This is why Russia took Crimea.
The way I see it is these newly recognised states will serve as additional buffer because to Russia Ukraine can not be trusted.

If West really wanted to help Ukraine they should have preferred economic stance for the well being of Ukraine without pushing for geostrategic push through NATO.

Last edited:
It is the US who disturbed a working security solution and tried to extend NATO to Russian borders.

The problem was started by US when it destabilised Pro Russian Ukrainian governemnt when he decided not to join EU.
( Interference in other countries should be stopped, we know how sponsored movements are orchestrated to change regimemes which do not favour US interests.)

View attachment 817475
Yes the usual excuse of its all the West fault. No country's citizen can rise up against their government without it being the fault of the West. Lol Same old story. Nothing new here.

The problem was started by US when it destabilised Pro Russian Ukrainian governemnt when he decided not to join EU.
( Interference in other countries should be stopped, we know how sponsored movements are orchestrated to change regimemes which do not favour US interests.)

View attachment 817475
One Question: since you seem to support Russia Russias action in Eastern aukraine break away region. Do you also support Fireign powers like India doing the same thing for balochustan separatists fighting for independent state from Pakistan? Lol
At least you guys are lucky that India is not as strong militarily and politically as Russia, else your country would have been carved out by India by now, they would have used same tactic as Russia is using with its neighbours. Lol

Territorial development of Russia between 1300 and 1547

Russia was and is a colonial expansionist power much like Spain, England, France, US, etc.

Muscovy_1390_1525.png

From dark green to light green

- Grand Duchy of Moscow (Muscovy) between 1390 and 1547.
- Core territory of Muscovy, AD 1300
- Territory of Vladimir-Suzdal, acquired by Muscovy by 1390
- Territory acquired by 1505 (Ivan III)
- Territory acquired by Vasili III (r. 1505–1533)

Modern national borders are shown for orientation.

Yes the usual excuse of its all the West fault. No country's citizen can rise up against their government without it being the fault of the West. Lol Same old story. Nothing new here.

Do you also support Fireign powers like India doing the same thing for balochustan separatists fighting for independent state from Pakistan?
Uneducated comparison.
Balochistan doesn't share any border with India, nor does it have a shared common history. India supporting Balochistan is pure terrorism.

While Ukraine is right on the border of Russia and has a common history.

How do you white people do this? This is exactly how the US pushed Pakistan into China's welcoming embrace. Always thinking a step ahead but not carefully stepping on the one you have your foot on.

Putin orders Russian military to Donbass Republics as peacekeepers

The president has signed a decree outlining roadmap for cooperation between Russia and the republics recognised by Ukraine as its own territory

Russian President Vladimir Putin has officially recognized Donetsk and Lugansk republics as independent states and ordered the Russian military to “secure the peace” in the two former regions of eastern Ukraine.

The Russian president officially signed the decree recognizing the independence of two breakaway regions on Monday. He has instructed the Russian Defense Ministry to send peacekeepers into the Donbass, while telling the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to establish diplomatic relations with both Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics.

https://www.rt.com/russia/550177-putin-decree-military-donbass/

Good.
NATO is pretty girl, only for show but useless.

One Question: since you seem to support Russia Russias action in Eastern aukraine break away region. Do you also support Fireign powers like India doing the same thing for balochustan separatists fighting for independent state from Pakistan? Lol
At least you guys are lucky that India is not as strong militarily and politically as Russia, else your country would have been carved out by India by now, they would have used same tactic as Russia is using with its neighbours. Lol

You misunderstood my entire post, west is setting up Ukraine as its playground threatening its territorial integrity. A country which they will not do anything about just like what happened in crimea as a result of their active Interference.
See the hypocrisy.

Ukraine and Pakistan enjoy cordial relations. We have several weapons purchase history along with other imports. Why would we be against Ukraine?

Besides I think you are deeply imsinformed about Balochistan. BTW US has given room and facilitated India against Pakistan furthermore closes its eyes to a scenario which is more comparable that is Kashmir.

Last edited:
Now I am waiting for US or western fanboy to claim they will defend Ukraine by sending soldiers to confront the Russian soldiers.. :enjoy:
Biden is too old to do anything, he will make phone calls around the globe, and ask for negotiation.

Finland who is neutral is now requesting NATO membership

and British military has deployed its forces to over 8 countrys in Eastern Europe

This invasion has a been great news for UK military because now £20 billion in funding has been unlocked for new weapons and expansion of bases in the East

NO other European nation took this opportunity but UK did

even US was slow to respond but UK benefitted

now watch how UK will bleed Russia dry
Right before the moment Finland joined NATO, Finland will be a historical term in books.
NATO membership is a curse that, can kill a country, just like Ukraine. So is AUKUS.

India joined QUAD, China took disputed land, QUAD did nothing, only support is mouth.

Don't get me wrong though, I actually agree with China's current policy of being neutral on this issue. Reason China hasn't come out to support Russias invasion and backing of separatists in Ukraine, since this will put the CCP in an awkward position of always talking about the evils of separatism and radicalism while supporting it another country. Reason it's normal the CCP will choose to remain neutral or silent on Russias actions. If I was in their shoes I will also adopt a similar policy , that's the best policy to adopt on this issue from their perspective, contrary to what some of you ultra nationalist here think, even the Chinese government doesn't support Russias current action.
However that doesn't matter anyway, since with or without China's support Putin will still do what he wants to do to be honest, so it matters not. My point is just that it's weird that some of you guys are claiming Russia is morally right here , that's what I find funny.😁
Old imperialism is Tsar Russia. How can communist be imperialism? They do not have a dynasty. :enjoy:

Tsar Russia aggressive expand their nation but the Russia now just try to defend what belongs to them.

UK shipbuilding has got into overdrive

Scotland will build 5 x OPV, 8 x Type 26, 5 x Type 31 and 5 x Type 32 FFG = 24 x warships

and this is not even the final figure

also 8-12 x Type 83 DDG are forecasted to replace the 6 x Type 45 DDG
Mate, the HS2 hasn't even been completed after a decade. Shipbuilding will be completed a decade after this war ends

This is the best thing that could ever happen for NATO and the US. Expect strengthening of NATO, possible Sweden and Finland membership, and long range US fires to return to Europe.

Most NATO countries would fall quickly to Russia, only a handful can put up some fight. Much of western Europe's economy relies on Russian oil. This could also be the death spell of NATO, when NATO countries get taken over and don't see their allies coming to their rescue militarily that will remove the aura around NATO.

Putin is smart, he knows by occupying parts of Ukraine, Ukraine can never apply for NATO membership.

Back
Top Bottom