What's new

Putin endorses Trump

:lol: Any US enemy will appreciate the presence of Trump. He is the biggest idiot running for elections.

Seriously, if I were a journalist, I'd love to give him a 5 minute unscripted interview, where no question or rebuttal was off the table.

Even his base would realise what a moron he is. You could find more intellect in a sack of potatoes.

The fact that no interviewer or debate moderator challenges these idiots is deeply annoying.

Seriously, if I were a journalist, I'd love to give him a 5 minute unscripted interview, where no question or rebuttal was off the table.

Even his base would realise what a moron he is. You could find more intellect in a sack of potatoes.

The fact that no interviewer or debate moderator challenges these idiots is deeply annoying.

Actually he is recently getting blasted by the competitors from his own party like Jeb Bush. They realize he is a big threat to America.

:lol: Any US enemy will appreciate the presence of Trump. He is the biggest idiot running for elections.

I wouldn't exactly call him an idiot....guys a billionaire investor, and he's definitely the most charismatic one out all other candidates. He is also a brilliant speaker, he knows what to say, when to say it, and how to say it to tap into people's feelings (I.e. 'Make America great again').

He reminds me of Adolf Hitler, in terms of charisma and popularity among the general public and the way he blames certain groups for USA's problem.

Actually he is recently getting blasted by the competitors from his own party like Jeb Bush. They realize he is a big threat to America.

True, though even his competitors have it easy right now.

I'd like to fast forward to the democratic candidate vs the republican, and watch the gloves come off.

I wouldn't exactly call him an idiot....guys a billionaire investor, and he's definitely the most charismatic one out all other candidates. He is also a brilliant speaker, he knows what to say, when to say it, and how to say it to tap into people's feelings (I.e. 'Make America great again').

He reminds me of Adolf Hitler, in terms of charisma and popularity among the general public and the way he blames certain groups for USA's problem.

He's populist. But, he seems to people that don't like him, to be incredibly stupid. And this is not just an opinion. On a factual basis, he's detached from reality, never speaks specifics, and often times doesn't even know anything about topics being debated.

Sure he must have been smart to get where he's at, but his popularity shows less his own wits, and more the lack of intellect among some of his fans and the republican base.

What makes Trump stand out from the rest of the drones is that he does NOT use Teleprompters, everything he says is unscripted and comes straight out of his head and he never goes 'uhhhh' or has a moment where he is speechless. Also he self funds his entire campaign 100%, unlike the rest of the drones who Trump says are funded and controlled by special interest groups, lobbyist, etc.

I'm sure if Trump gets elected he will turn US into a full blown military police state and go on a global military expansion campaign. Like Trump said, he wants to increase US military budget even more and make the US army so big and so powerful that no one will mess with the US (lol).

Once they locate Modi, the trio is complete! :D

still-of-steve-martin,-chevy-chase-and-martin-short-in-%C2%A1three-amigos!-%281986%29-large-picture.jpg

Lol seems like two morons found each other :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom