What's new

Putin attacked by topless women!

Look at putins fae
How happy he sees by getting attacked by bare chested young women :lol:

femen-putin-merkel-hannover.si.jpg

I wonder if it was a young muslim woman in Burqa ..
How many terrorism charges she had faced for doing exactly same things while fully Clothed......
Admit it....the world is perverted from top to bottom...Its not burqa that annoys people...its a "Covered woman" that is the nuesence. Once she is naked.she an get away with attacking a whole group of world leaders

I Bet, those Security Guards who stopped the Girl from approaching Putin are LOSING there JOB :P

I wonder if it was a young muslim woman in Burqa ..
How many terrorism charges she had faced for doing exactly same things while fully Clothed......
Admit it....the world is perverted from top to bottom...Its not burqa that annoys people...its a "Covered woman" that is the nuesence. Once she is naked.she an get away with attacking a whole group of world leaders

Bhai tereme kuch jyada hi Dimag hai kya???

Fun thread ko toh kamsey kam "Fun" thread rehne de :disagree:

Putin looks very happy. He has the look of a boy who got a new toy for b'day in the first pic. :smokin:

Putin looks very happy. He has the look of a boy who got a new toy for b'day in the first pic. :smokin:

u-jelly.jpg

I Bet, those Security Guards who stopped the Girl from approaching Putin are LOSING there JOB :P

Bhai tereme kuch jyada hi Dimag hai kya???

Fun thread ko toh kamsey kam "Fun" thread rehne de :disagree:

but you cant deny what i said...

Back
Top Bottom