What's new

Purpose of S-400 and Rafale is to hit Pakistani aircraft inside Pakistani air space

Fatah 1 are meant for the scortched earth policy, basically a conventional version of the Nasr.

By the looks of things, rafales were humiliated by the JF-17 blk2s in the Anatolian Eagle exercises in both WVR and BVR engagements...against the blk3, rafales will get straight up slaughtered.
Are you sure that the fatah 1 is to deployed in such a manner? I thought its more of a long range sniper rifle missile truck.

Also we dont know the performance of either the jf17 or rafale in the recent AE excercise
Having a range of 400km and actually being able go engage a fighter target at 400km successfully are two different things.
Intercepting a fighter jet at 400km i would say will be impossible. However my point still stands. Should the indians recieve the 40N6E missile, then they will deploy it so it completely out of reach of weaponry such as the fatah 1.

Unsubstantiated and complete hearsay

Having a range of 400km and actually being able go engage a fighter target at 400km successfully are two different things.
agreed that it is hearsay...but the point to be noted is that hearsay about JF17's victory came out, no hearsay about rafale's victory has come out in spite of the huge media outreach both france and india possess. I mean, india being a nation that has a habit of flooding fake news with fake evidence, no fake news regarding this matter has originated probably because of the risk of getting contradicted by the exercise participants.

as for the s400, I dunno about you, but until and unless I see some tick marks on its score card over a few years long deployment in Syria, I can't take it very seriously. the fact is that in spite of the s400 being deployed in that theatre, multiple air raids have taken place both from the americans and isrealis with ZERO kills on part of the s400. they can say "its to avoid escalations" all they want but it still doesn't change the fact that the s400's score card is still a blank sheet in spite of hot deployments.
Are you sure that the fatah 1 is to deployed in such a manner? I thought its more of a long range sniper rifle missile truck.

Also we dont know the performance of either the jf17 or rafale in the recent AE excercise
an MBRLS systems aren't meant to do surgical sniper attacks on small targets, they are mean't to raze down the entire area within their reach down to ashes.

agreed that it is hearsay...but the point to be noted is that hearsay about JF17's victory came out, no hearsay about rafale's victory has come out in spite of the huge media outreach both france and india possess. I mean, india being a nation that has a habit of flooding fake news with fake evidence, no fake news regarding this matter has originated probably because of the risk of getting contradicted by the exercise participants.

as for the s400, I dunno about you, but until and unless I see some tick marks on its score card over a few years long deployment in Syria, I can't take it very seriously. the fact is that in spite of the s400 being deployed in that theatre, multiple air raids have taken place both from the americans and isrealis with ZERO kills on part of the s400. they can say "its to avoid escalations" all they want but it still doesn't change the fact that the s400's score card is still a blank sheet in spite of hot deployments.

an MBRLS systems aren't meant to do surgical sniper attacks on small targets, they are mean't to raze down the entire area within their reach down to ashes.
The french tout Rafale’s victory against a F-22 using a HuD video even though it was dismissed as a soft deck violation during training(the Rafale flew into the “ground” trying to kill the Raptor).

So the hearsay is well out there - the same way the Chinese forums leaked hearsay of a single Chinese Su-30 pilot besting two JF-17s.

How accurate the hearsay is another matter. However, regardless of circumstances the only aircraft with confirmed kills and little to no losses in air combat are US aircraft.

reinforcing that in terms of equipment and training - Buy American.

Intercepting a fighter jet at 400km i would say will be impossible. However my point still stands. Should the indians recieve the 40N6E missile, then they will deploy it so it completely out of reach of weaponry such as the fatah 1.
As of today it's been projected as such ( fatah-1 being counter to s400)....
The thing that interests me now is the laser weapons they are developing...
Durga 2 and Kali 5k.. could they destroy a fatah 1 rocket ?

S-400 will be the game changer. All those Made is Asia fighter jets, F-16 etc.. will be shot down like mosquitoes and flies

I agree we r valunerable in this we need to buy either j 20 or SU 35 J 10 is. Not going to pose more of threat we need to get better Electrobic warfare syatems and jammers we have 80 s era falcon jamers which r old

S-400 will be the game changer. All those Made is Asia fighter jets, F-16 etc.. will be shot down like mosquitoes and flies
lolo another false flag indian troll, its also about tactics to counter your s400, we have multiple options to defeat your God S400 like Cruise Missiles, suicide drones etc etc lol

S400 will not be deployed along the border. Their control stations will be under incessant attack (SEAD). This means the S400 batteries are likely to be deployed further within India and their primary purpose would be to defend critical sites and assets. People need to understand that SEAD is a doctrine that PAF is well trained for. Combine that with Pakistan's rocket forces and you'll see tremendous pressure on Indian S400 batteries. Which is why I think they are unlikely to be deployed close to the borders. The minute they light up they'll be picked up and countered. Furthermore PK will have a strong electronics interference on this side of the border, making the efficacy of S400 more limited. Please note there are 4-stages for countering AD systems like S400. First is their passive/active signature, then there is the lock and fire stage, then there is a flight stage and finally the terminal stage. Each represents a means of countering. Yes S400 is a powerful system (and should be taken seriously), but I think people are giving it too much credence, given its deployment strategy and limited footprint.

Last edited:
As of today it's been projected as such ( fatah-1 being counter to s400)....
The thing that interests me now is the laser weapons they are developing...
Durga 2 and Kali 5k.. could they destroy a fatah 1 rocket ?
Doubtful. The indian weapon complex is a devopment hellhole. Id highly doubt it would be able to destroy the fatah 1 missile let alone a ballistic missile as they intend.

S400 will not be deployed along the border. Their control stations will be under incessant attack (SEAD). This means the S400 batteries are likely to be deployed further within India and their primary purpose would be to defend critical sites and assets. People need to understand that SEAD is a doctrine that PAF is well trained for. Combine that with Pakistan's rocket forces and you'll see tremendous pressure on Indian S400 batteries. Which is why I think they are unlikely to be deployed close to the borders. The minute they light up they'll be picked up and countered. Furthermore PK will have a strong electronics interference on this side of the border, making the efficacy of S400 more limited. Please note there are 4-stages for countering AD systems like S400. First is their passive/active signature, then there is the lock and fire stage, then there is a flight stage and finally the terminal stage. Each represents a means of countering. Yes S400 is a powerful system, but I think people are giving it too much credence, given its deployment strategy and limited footprint.
It would be folly to put such a long-range AA system close to the borders. It makes no sense.
1. You are supposedly protecting your air space and not trying to shoot Pakistani aircraft in Quetta (figure of speech),before they even reach half-way to the Punjab or Sindh.
2.Like you said,the Pakistan Air Force and Army could destroy them so easily.

Spot on post,mate

What kinda nation has such a stupid air marshal who underestimates his rivals you ask. THE NATION THAT NEVER HAD A SUN TZU IN IT. The nation that never read the ART OF WAR Plain and simple. Collective indian intelligence is a disgrace to Intelligence itself. Pakistan and China, prepare for victory against this idiotic nation.
The kind of nation 3000 men of whose military forces gave supreme sacrifice so that you can have Bangladesh flag on this forum. Before that ur country was ravaged by the forces u are admiring to the extent that 9 million of ur country men became refugees in India. So don't be ungrateful and learn to give respect where it is due.

Back
Top Bottom