What's new

Purging within MQM begins, says Altaf Hussain

Sorry Its The Main reason That we Have Bangladesh As A New Country With A different Flag? I Mean Your Thinking?
It Wont Happen Just Because You & some Of Guys Hate Him, reality Is He Is The One Who, Brought them To The highest Of Power Structures Of Pakistan & It Was Like From No Where? Karachi Peoples like Him & Vote For Him? they Dont vote For Any farooq Sattar They Vote For Altaf, Who Can Bring 100s Of Farooq sattars?
Thats The Reality Is? Even If You & Me dont Like It?

and that is why we say MQM is bad & will always remain bad! it can never become a good party! it will remain a terrorist party run by a thug! if bhatta khaurs were in power it was because of Altaf,if there was an ASKARI armed terrorist wing it was because of Altaf!

those claiming it to be the power of PTI and Imran Khan, needs to understand that this move was suppose to be made prior to the election, this was already predicted and believed that will happen in the month of March. since the news got out, so Altaf bhai decided there is no fun in doing it now, so now seems to be the perfect time for it, hence he dropped the bomb.....

I have mentioned this earlier as well some where in this forum that the main reason behind this entire face changing exercise is to get rid of those people who failed to stop PTI' s progress in karachi plus altaf bhai himself is in deep shitt mark my words.

This is admission of impurities within the party. He also said that don't collect any bhatta or comissions neither they should grab land until further notice.

This is admission of impurities within the party. He also said that don't collect any bhatta or comissions neither they should grab land until further notice.

usually an HONEST & TRUE PARTY aressts members including Hammad Siddiqui who are accused of extortion etc. I’ll believe when bhatta, Target killings end.The culprits are punished, not banished.

TOTAL DRAMA & MAKEUP to look good & clean!

and that is why we say MQM is bad & will always remain bad! it can never become a good party! it will remain a terrorist party run by a thug! if bhatta khaurs were in power it was because of Altaf,if there was an ASKARI armed terrorist wing it was because of Altaf!

But Its Not Only The Bad One In Pakistan?
Talibans Openly Backed PTI? Which Looks Clean As A Organization But Still Left Overs From Jamat E Islami, & PMLn Are Inside It?
ÀNP Found Doing The Same Kind Of Millitant politics?
All The Dam Nationalists ! Who Are Bieng Described Angels By PMLn And PTì Are Still Involved Insurgencies all Over Baluchistan & Interrior Of Sindh?
They Arent So Strong Politicaly, But Still Have Enough power To Make Or Break Many Ends?
If We As A Nation Wants To Have Clean & safe Politics & Politicians Then We Need To Accept The Share The Power With Responsibilities, With Different Sections Of Our Nation?
By Hating One & Loving our Liked Ones will Only Breed More Hate & Will End Up some Where Near To That Bangladesh Story In History Books?

I owe my allegaince to Quran and Holy Prophet Mohammad(SAW) and so does Mirza Masroor Ahmad Sahib. Now go and punch a wall out of rage. You angry little man.

Report his post.

MQM will be okay once they get rid of the nincompoop Altaf. MQM is a reality which cannot change. Pressurize them to change their ways, rather than just write comments wishing that MQM goes away. Sadly, it wont. So the next best solution is to get better people elected in the party. I personally like Mustafa kamal, he has done a good job in Karachi as mayor. Other people should get a chance to lead the party. Its time to kick Altaf Hussain out. He is a traitor and should be treated like one.

True that MQM needs to kick out altaf rest of the party is good consisting of good leaders coming from middle class & lower middle class.

Altaf Hussain can't be replaced. Pakistanis follow big names not their manifesto.
Like wise PML-N is nothing without the Sharif Brothers.
PTI would also be a small party without Imran Khan.
PPP still uses Bhutto ''Shaheed'' as their mascot.
This is due to low literacy levels.

Altaf Hussain can't be replaced. Pakistanis follow big names not their manifesto.
Like wise PML-N is nothing without the Sharif Brothers.
PTI would also be a small party without Imran Khan.
PPP still uses Bhutto ''Shaheed'' as their mascot.
This is due to low literacy levels.

did you had a chance to read MQM's manifesto ?

Yes I got to know this from a MQM PR worker.

The actual thing is, MQM has divided Karachi into sectors and each sector has MQM units. According to this new project, the sector lines would be redefined and the members would be moved from their existing positions to newer positions. Many more recruits are also taking place and they will be given positions within these sectors.

did you had a chance to read MQM's manifesto ?

which is ruined by the reputation MQM has. If MQM got such a marvelous manifesto, Karachi would have been a better place from 2008-2013

which is ruined by the reputation MQM has. If MQM got such a marvelous manifesto, Karachi would have been a better place from 2008-2013

Manifestos Arent Going To Work, Till that Organization been Given Its Fair Share In The Power?
In MQM !s case They Only Got That Chance Once Under Musharaf, From 2002 Till 2007 Back Thn Karachi Was The Fastest Growing Mega City Of Asia, & Mustafa Kamal Was The Best Of Mayors?

Manifestos Arent Going To Work, Till that Organization been Given Its Fair Share In The Power?
In MQM !s case They Only Got That Chance Once Under Musharaf, From 2002 Till 2007 Back Thn Karachi Was The Fastest Growing Mega City Of Asia, & Mustafa Kamal Was The Best Of Mayors?

Mehrbani kar kai Insano ki tarha reply kiya karo , agar nahi kar saktay to don't quote me again.

Mehrbani kar kai Insano ki tarha reply kiya karo , agar nahi kar saktay to don't quote me again.
Reported Off Topic & Abusive!
Aggar Insan Hoo tu insano Ki Zaban Bhi Samjha Karo?

Mustafa Kamal should be leader of MQM. He worked hard for Karachi and we all saw the fruits. I haven't been to Karachi for many years but all of my dad's friends said Karachi is changed and there was a lot of projects going on. Unfortunately stupid PPP introduced the rubbish colonial commissioner system in Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom