What's new

Punjabi Music

A remixed Punjabi song in Naseebo lal's voice with a video of an Arabian belly dancer.

Well
No one can compete Siddhu when it comes to pumping punjabis.

Am talking about folk songs mainly these modern singers are good but when old songs with their Tayt (pure) Punjabi lyrics make me wanna clob some retards with my kunda.

Well
No one can compete Siddhu when it comes to pumping punjabis.

But if your into modern punjabi singers than one i keep coming back to is Singga epitome of pure punjabi lyrics.

Last edited:
A fantastic portrayal of the folk story of Sucha Soorma. He was newly recruited into the army of pre-partitioned Punjab after a short time in service he was sent a letter by his brother urging him to return as the brother was suspicious of his wife's affair with the village numberdar and they were quite strong. After a few days of recon work, Sucha Soorma finally confirmed of his brother's wife having an external affair. Sucha Soorma waited inside the low lit room where his brother's wife used to meet her lover. Then in the middle of their meeting, he stood up from the corner of the room and made a Lalkara and told them their time was up and shot both the girl and the numberdar boy dead.

He was called Anakhi Jatt meaning a Jatt of Values and integrity.

@Muhammad Saftain Anjum @Sainthood 101

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom