What's new

Punjabi Music

@Sainthood 101 something to pump the Punjabi adrenaline.
stolen
92610vfnm2191.jpg

Last edited:

Musical Jazz Drum With Mike

Musical Jazz Drum with Mike set is a fantastic toy for young children. Its unique design and a variety of features make it amazing for playing. Toys vibrant colors make your little one have fun and play with this musical set. This musical drum contains various sound effects, and it also has a mike that your children will love. This Musical Drum Mike has 3 drum pads and 1 Cymbal. It has a feature of soft flashlights and 5 musical buttons. A drum set is an incredible way to encourage your children to listen and play with music. It is suitable for playing for the ages of 2 to 4 years old.
Toys-Toys-06.jpg

https://bachonkidunya.co/shop/
Lol dumb bots

A fantastic portrayal of the folk story of Sucha Soorma. He was newly recruited into the army of pre-partitioned Punjab after a short time in service he was sent a letter by his brother urging him to return as the brother was suspicious of his wife's affair with the village numberdar and they were quite strong. After a few days of recon work, Sucha Soorma finally confirmed of his brother's wife having an external affair. Sucha Soorma waited inside the low lit room where his brother's wife used to meet her lover. Then in the middle of their meeting, he stood up from the corner of the room and made a Lalkara and told them their time was up and shot both the girl and the numberdar boy dead.

He was called Anakhi Jatt meaning a Jatt of Values and integrity.

@Muhammad Saftain Anjum @Sainthood 101
I didn't like it cause in the video they portrayed Muslims as killers and he is the good guy protecting them from the savage Muslims

We shouldn't tolerate this blatant islamophobia

@Great Janjua So you shared juggas song but this was also very interesting as he not only sang it but also explained the folk story of Jugga as he was singing it, great way to pass down folk stories to future generation, I don't think he is a famous singer but his efforts are commendable

@Valiant @Mentee @B.K.N
Thanks for the share, yes I know of him but I thought no one would sit through a 10 min song on PDF and posted the shorter version by Abrar.

Back
Top Bottom