What's new

Punjabi Music

It's a remix of hadiqa kiyani song .... really soothing to the ears !!!

Haha thats funny.

I only understand limited Punjabi naa....and @LoveIcon bro just gives me good exposure to such stuff :D

It's a remix of hadiqa kiyani song .... really soothing to the ears !!!
Good GOD! my poor ears!! The original was awesome as the song is supposed to be slow and "SOOTHING" not with that beat!!!

Last edited:
I only understand limited Punjabi naa....and @LoveIcon bro just gives me good exposure to such stuff :D

Good GOD! my poor ears!! The original was awesome as the song is not supposed to be slow and "SOOTHING" not with that beat!!!

haha yeah i get that which is this other one?

Good GOD! my poor ears!! The original was awesome as the song is not supposed to be slow and "SOOTHING" not with that beat!!!
Oh come on now it's not THAT bad at all ... Well i guess its to each his/her own choice .... it's Anamika singing the song not Hadiqa btw.
If not soothing than was it suppose to be heart wrenching?

Oh come on now it's not THAT bad at all ... Well i guess its to each his/her own choice .... it's Anamika singing the song not Hadiqa btw.
If not soothing than was it suppose to be heart wrenching?

Sorry my bad IT IS supposed to be slow and soothing....Hear the words then you will know how the remix was literally heart wrenching to the music industry!! Lyrics and music should go hand in hand....

haha yeah i get that which is this other one?

Which other one?

Delete Post.

Sorry my bad IT IS supposed to be slow and soothing....Hear the words then you will know how the remix was literally heart wrenching to the music industry!! Lyrics and music should go hand in hand....

Which other one?

Nothing i misconstrued.

Yeah totally agree with the remix being a total buzz kill .... but I heard the remix version first before the original one so blame the Indian singer who copied it.

For the drunkards like me .... @GURU BHAI

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom