What's new

Punjabi Music

Its good that they have maintained traditional music, what's problem with it? :undecided: 

nothing wrong with it if you like same thing over and over, music is all about variety, variety is the essence of life 
Old is Gold

thats the music that takes you to a different level, I still like the Original Pathaney Khan's version better

Maybe my posts are repeat ---- par sanu key :p: 

I have heard it 100s of time --- love it :toast_sign:

Meesha shafi has such a strong voice, she should pursue her music career more than acting

@faisal6309 for non-Punjabi music there is dedicated thread, post there as mostly the people who understand Punjabi visit this thread.

my all time favorites

Reshma, there never was and never will be one like her, and true Pakistani Music Gem, bless you Reshma for giving us so much

Why they are trying to show 2 number Punjab, Why don't shoot video in Punjab itself. o_O

They did not show 2 # Punjab aka Pakistani Punjab in Video. Paisa Kafi hai, that is why they didn't shoot Video in 1 # Punjab i.e. Indian Punjab :enjoy: J/k

Kake, most of the albums songs are shoot outside India. Apparently, its a NORM and only the Music Company can tell, in this case T-Series.

@LoveIcon, listen to Sartaj's song they are good :coffee:

punjabi music died long time ago

its mostly a combo of rock-pop-jaz-slangs-alpha male rants etc thats doing rounds now

Back
Top Bottom